Who is your character?

téctonic, Restoration shaman,

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en ... 3%A9ctonic

https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... 3%A9ctonic
Who are you?
[Your name, age, where you're from, etc]
luke, 30yo, from united kingdom.
Experience

lifelong pvp player since mists, pushed fairly high end there and never really took a lot of interest in raiding. then hit 30 years old and decided it was a bit too sweaty for me now, wanted to try out the pve and community side of wow. ive cleared nerub-ar-palace every week so far and know all the strats for the raid up to heroic difficulty. have played healers in pvp as monk, disc/holy priest/ druid / sham all up to 2k rating.

Raid Role

im looking to heal raids. any content i go into i want to learn the content inside and out so i am confident with what i can improve. i dont like to go into any boss' unsure of the mechanics so i will watch and read every guide avaliable prior so i know the fights. any new infomation for Rsham ill look at rank 1 guides or sites like icy veins to keep up to date.

Your Spec:
[Tell us about your main spec's artifact level, rotation priorities (for DPS primarily), stat priorities and important talent choices. We like to see the insight behind your gear and build choices, and it clarifies things in case Armory shows you in some strange PvP/soloing spec!]
currently 610ilv, trying to prioritise crit > vers > haste > mastery where i can. but with int being biggest pro ive taken some mastery pieces for huge ilv jumps.

Off-specs and Alternative characters:
i currently have no alts to bring to a raid, but I would be willing to level others if the guild needed a set class. i will only maintain one class at a time though as i do not have time to raid on multiple characters. so whilst re-rolling is an option, id prefer to stay Rsham.
Communication

[Do you have a microphone and how comfortable are you with using it during encounters if needed? Are you happy to use these forums for discussion of tactics/general scheming, and check back regularly for important information? Please also leave your Battle Tag here so that officers can get in touch with you faster if needed.]
yes i have a good microphone setup and would prefer to use it over not. voice coms will always be best for any content. Btag is lukeh#21674

Combat Logs
as im new to raiding content im just learning this is a tool to use for progression. i will be using it going forwards but for now i havent gotten anything to show.

Your UI
i have no idea how to upload this here. ill gladly show anyone in discord?
Guild History
none

Raid availability
any evening as long as its pre arranged. thursday evenings and fridays are best.

References
spoke first with vaelyn in-game and through stream. then with punt after.

About you
[A little something about yourself as a person. It can be brief if you like, it's just a sort of introduction to the rest of the guild. :)]
i never rage or get frustrated, always try to bring a positive the group. wherever possible i try to improve my gameplay and am open to criticism (presented in the right way ofcourse :P ). just looking for friends to play and push higher level end game content. oh and i always turn up on time fully raid buffed

Miscellaneous
idk, please???

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Re: raider recruitment

Post by Fahranya » 01 Oct 2024, 20:24

Thank you for your application. Please give us some time to review it.

F

Pop
(Plufi)
Raven
Character name: Plufi

Post by Pop » 02 Oct 2024, 07:42

Hi Luke!

This is Pop/Punt/Plufi, we talked on bnet. As discussed I’d like to see how you do in Normal before inviting you to Heroic as you don’t have any logs rn. RG Dodo is our fun Friday night normal raid and I’m hoping they can find a healer spot for you (I’m going to go DPS, which everyone is astonished at :p)

The long legs will have to take it from here but for me it’s a yes as a trial assuming everything looks good in Normal \o/

lukeh355
(téctonic)
Hatchling
Character name: téctonic

Post by lukeh355 » 02 Oct 2024, 08:45

Pop wrote:
02 Oct 2024, 07:42
Hi Luke!

This is Pop/Punt/Plufi, we talked on bnet. As discussed I’d like to see how you do in Normal before inviting you to Heroic as you don’t have any logs rn. RG Dodo is our fun Friday night normal raid and I’m hoping they can find a healer spot for you (I’m going to go DPS, which everyone is astonished at :p)

The long legs will have to take it from here but for me it’s a yes as a trial assuming everything looks good in Normal \o/
sounds good, looking forward to it. what time do we run the normals? and is there a discord group for voice?

Pop
(Plufi)
Raven

Post by Pop » 02 Oct 2024, 08:55

Dodo starts at 8pm server time and yes we have Discord :D

Pop
(Plufi)
Raven

Post by Pop » 03 Oct 2024, 16:42

I heard from long legs dragon that you have been approved! Please whisper an officer for invite \o/

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Fahranya » 03 Oct 2024, 17:10

Yes, your application has been approved on the social side of the guild and you can poke any guild officer for an invite.

I will be in touch with you to discuss a possible trial for RG Raven soon

F

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 04 Oct 2024, 00:28

<recruited>