Orelia
Hatchling
Character name: Orelia

[RG] Orelia - Resto Druid

Post by Orelia » 08 Sep 2024, 23:24

Who is your character?
https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en ... ire/orelia

Orelia Dreamwind, NE Resto Druid
She was raised fairly sheltered. Has a kind temper and wishes the best upon everyone. Seeing all the conflict and war in the world makes her want to do something about it, but her timidness sometimes gets in the way. She did train in the arts of gathering information and as such knows her way in the art of stealth.

Who are you?
Iemke (but my 2nd name works better in English, which is Elly), 35, The Netherlands. I am currently in therapy and have picked up WoW for the foreseeable future.

Experience
I've raided in smaller guilds during WotLK and TBC. Gruuls Lair, Magtheridon etc. highest I've done is SSC and later Ulduar and Trial of the Crusader. I have prior experience raiding as a resto druid and resto shaman.

Raid Role
Whatever is necessary. MT healing usually goes to priests or other healers these days I believe so I'll be mostly focusing on keeping the rest alive. I wouldn't count myself a toptier raider lol but I'll get by. Your friendly neighborhood resto druid :) I check wowhead/icyveins if necessary for minmaxing.

Your Spec
I wish there was old classic talent trees with weird mixing possible! so exciting! Sadly, everything is on Wowhead/Icyveins now so you just follow that and that'll be that. Keep up my rejuvs, LB on MT and myself for faster/better healing etc. I prefer the odd PvP spec if it were possible tho.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
I intend to stick to this character, whatever is necessary. Tanking/Healing/DPS whatever is needed. No alts, there are plenty but none that matter for this WoW run :)

Communication
I'm comfortable using a mic, yes haha. Forums seem a little outdated but I assume there's a sneaky Discord link somewhere around here for all the other things :)

Combat Logs
No Logs since WotLK, I'm not that much of a performance-nut. I do the job and try to do it well ^_^

Your UI
regular UI, nothing fancy, just macros (soon) and keybinds all over.

Guild History
Mostly had my own smaller guilds with the sole purpose of finding likeminded ppl. Through them I still keep in touch with people and some I've met even IRL. I value connection a lot :)

Raid availability
I have plenty of time since therapy until march and quite possibly the entirety of 2025. So no worries there.

References
I asked in Trade and Thunderbloom messaged me :)) great first impression of your guild.

About you
I don't work sadly, therapy twice weekly, I like riding my motorcycle, give track lessons too and I like photography.

Miscellaneous
I have two cats, Ori and Lea and thats how this character got her name <3

Lampris
Councillor
Character name: Lampris

Re: [RG] Orelia - Resto Druid

Post by Lampris » 09 Sep 2024, 06:57

Thank you for your application Orelia, give us some time to review it and confirm the invite :)

Pop
(Plufi)
Raven
Character name: Plufi

Post by Pop » 09 Sep 2024, 07:45

I love leaves and cats too!

Sherelia
Dark Raven
Character name: Sherelia

Post by Sherelia » 09 Sep 2024, 18:12

Ishnuallaaaa longlegs Orelia!

Thank you for your application for The Raven Council and in particular our raid team raven! How does WoW feel after your return from the cold northrend?

We had a talk ingame because I had some questions! Sorry for my scary and serious questions! But good news, I have decided to give you a trial spot in our raiding team and that means I accept your application!

Councillors, your turn!

With kind regards, Sherelia!

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 09 Sep 2024, 23:09

<recruited>