A safe place for closed application.
Canna
Hatchling
Character name: Canna

Raven Raider Holy Paladin - Canna

Post by Canna » 15 Jul 2021, 12:02

Who is your character ?
Canna, Paladin, Holy, Armory
(The character is on Doomhammer right now but a transfer to your realm is not an issue)

Who are you ?
My name is Dragoș, I am 24 years old, Romania.

Experience
Until Shadowlands I was mainly focused on mythic+ and in Shadowlands I have started to raid aswell more then just pugging. I have cleared Normal/HC Castle Nathria as Resto Shaman and trialed late tier on Mythic Stone Legion Generals (due to guild burnout it wasn't possible to continue for CE) – I was responsible with calling CD’s for the healing team and keep on eye on the mechanics for the team. In 9.1 I cleared 10/10 Normal and 5/10 HC Sanctum of Domination with a guild that I applied for this tier.

Raid Role
In Castle Nathria I was responsible with the CD’s calling for the healing team and track the team’s performance in doing the mechanics. I see myself as a good player and I always strive to push myself to the limit and do the mechanics almost by the book. I read tactics on several sites and watch videos from Echo/Limit etc. I watch several twitch players that I like for optimizing my routes in m+ (Dorki, Ellesmere, etc).

Your Spec
This character was originally planned for the Protection spec, hence the weird Trinkets (that will easily get fixed with some M+ spam and some PvP). The character is right now Renown 32 (I recently swapped from Venthyr to Kyrian) but has saved up the 8 renown from the campaign. I will finish the covenant campaign when I won't receive more levels from content so that I can hit 42-45 and be as close as I can to today.
I can also swap back to Venthyr if the raid team needs it or I feel it would greatly help us overcome a wall. Though, I prefer Kyrian right now for the more flexible approach, off-spec potential and it would allow to also PvP much more easily.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
I am comfortable with also tanking on this character. I have several characters that I play mostly m+ and my Resto Shaman which has AOTC in Nathria, KSM in S1, “KSM” in S2 first week Tyrannical. I have a Mistweaver, Fury warrior, Destro lock, Holy Priest and many others).

Communication
I have a mic and no issues in speaking in Discord.

Combat Logs
Since I have not raided with the Holy Pala I will attach my logs from the Resto Shaman.
Logs

Your UI

Guild history
Barbarians-Draenor
Law-Draenor
VLC-Draenor

Raid availability
No issues with the raid schedule.

References
I have heard of you fine people from my cousin Calinus and my favourite panda Neinwald with whom I go doing keys weekly.

About you
I am a software engineer student, I was a hardcore gamer some years ago LoL and Overwatch, I love Formula One (Me and Calinus have long discussions about drivers and teams and etc.).

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Senbon
(Neinharth, Bärnhart, Neinwald)
Dark Raven
Character name: Neinharth, Bärnhart, Neinwald

Re: Raven Raider Holy Paladin - Canna

Post by Senbon » 15 Jul 2021, 12:44

I played with this man on several occasions and i can say he is one of the best tanks i have seen, even rivaling the might of our rat king Fahranya and danish big bear Cellyca!

I have no doubt he is as skilled as a healer. Full support from me.

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Fahranya » 15 Jul 2021, 12:48

Hello and thank you for your application. You will be sorted ASAP.

F

Teslacoill
Dark Raven
Character name: Teslacoill

Post by Teslacoill » 16 Jul 2021, 08:32

Quote:
"I love Formula One" - just hire the guy already!!!

ps love to welcome a Holy paladin to the team. The spec seems far and few in between these days. Gl with your application. Hope to see you soon.

cvrabete
(Calinus)
Raven
Character name: Calinus

Post by cvrabete » 16 Jul 2021, 08:51

Ooo Tesla,

Another F1 fan !

GO WILLIAMS !!! GEORGE RUSSELL !!! 😅

Canna
Hatchling

Post by Canna » 16 Jul 2021, 14:22

Senbon wrote:
15 Jul 2021, 12:44
I played with this man on several occasions and i can say he is one of the best tanks i have seen, even rivaling the might of our rat king Fahranya and danish big bear Cellyca!

I have no doubt he is as skilled as a healer. Full support from me.
The power of love and friendship always finds a way to unite and destroy the forces of darkness. Hope we get to blast these bosses just like we do in M+

Thank you for the kind words.
Teslacoill wrote:
16 Jul 2021, 08:32
Quote:
"I love Formula One" - just hire the guy already!!!

ps love to welcome a Holy paladin to the team. The spec seems far and few in between these days. Gl with your application. Hope to see you soon.
Happy to hear that we have another F1 fanatic around here :D.

Hope we get to meet each other in the Sanctum soon.

Trok
Dark Raven
raid leader
Character name: Trok
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Trok » 17 Jul 2021, 07:13

Thanks for the Wait Canna, we are happy to offer you a place on the Raven Council raid team initially as a trial, which I am sure with the effort and dedication you showed in this app, will be a formality. Please go ahead and poke an officer for an Invite. :)
BNET TROK#11997

Canna
Hatchling

Post by Canna » 17 Jul 2021, 12:26

Trok wrote:
17 Jul 2021, 07:13
Thanks for the Wait Canna, we are happy to offer you a place on the Raven Council raid team initially as a trial, which I am sure with the effort and dedication you showed in this app, will be a formality. Please go ahead and poke an officer for an Invite. :)
Happy to hear these news. Can't wait to meet you guys.

Sherelia
Dark Raven
Character name: Sherelia

Post by Sherelia » 17 Jul 2021, 13:31

This is just an AWESOME application; love it. Grats on the approval and welcome; cya on the raid!

Bellondis
Dark Raven
Character name: Bellondis

Post by Bellondis » 30 Aug 2021, 09:26

Oh a fellow countryman welcome aboard mate ! See you in game confrate :D :D