[Social] Napjak, 60 Prot Warrior

A safe place for closed application.
Wuwa

[Social] Napjak, 60 Prot Warrior

Post by Wuwa » 30 Apr 2021, 11:44

Who is your character?
The character I'd like to join with is called Napjak, Human Warrior. Though I usually go by the name "Wuwa", this character was just one of my older ones. Mostly playing Prot now, as I'm trying out tanking some M+ for the first time, but no issue with flexing to Arms or Fury.

Who are you?
I'm Sebastian, 27y/o from Germany. Currently studying/working on the side.

Activity
I used to raid a lot back in WoD and Legion, but with real life getting busier that took a backseat.
Now I'm more into spontaneous stuff like dungeons (M+), or just transmog raids, mount farming, casual stuff, etc.
I'm not super into PvP at least when it comes to ranking and stuff, but once in a blue moon theres something I really want from there and then I tend to force myself to do it and usually get some fun out of it.
All in all just looking for a chill environment to game in really. :)

Guild history
Like already mentioned, I raided a lot during WoD and Legion, on this server in <HAPPY THAT>, semi-hardcore heroic guild and once that guild kinda drifted apart on Draenor with <The Lemmings> that constisted mostly of old members of the former guild, also semi-hardcore heroic. I suppose I'd call myself a fairly decent/experienced player.

References
I got referred to you guys by Saff and Jemma who are in your guild! I don't know if they actually use those names in there though, they might be called Mishenka/Farah and Tinkerburst. :D

About you
Been playing WoW since I was ~13 years old or so, first on private servers because parents wouldn't let me play on official ones ofc. Been jumping around MMOs alot, including Silkroad, FF14, GW2 and probably some others I can't remember.
Started playing retail in Cata, and been having an on/off-Relationship with WoW ever since. Once Blizz has your soul there is no escape. I thought last time would be my final farewell but I guess not! It's not like much else can be done with your free time in the real world right now, so might as well get sucked in again!

Gnomes
yes

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [Social] Napjak, 60 Prot Warrior

Post by Jimmble » 30 Apr 2021, 11:54

Thanks for your application. Please, give us some time to review it.

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Post by Cecîl » 01 May 2021, 09:46

Your application has been approved! Please poke an officer in-game for a guild invite.

Jingles
Councillor
Character name: Jingles

Post by Jingles » 07 May 2021, 22:49

<recruited>