[Raid] RG Phoenix Teslacoill, Lvl 60 Resto Shaman

A safe place for closed application.
Teslacoill
Dark Raven
Character name: Teslacoill

[Raid] RG Phoenix Teslacoill, Lvl 60 Resto Shaman

Post by Teslacoill » 11 Jan 2021, 09:17

Who are you?

My name is Dennis, 34 years old, from the Netherlands. As for myself, I am married with kids, two daughters to be exact. Got a full time job in the planning, inventory control and import for a major player in the Animal Feed business.

I am a longstanding gamer, with most of my focus on WoW again since BFA. After I took a break from the game back in Draenor.

Who is your character?

My main in Shadowlands is my Resto Shaman, Teslacoill https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... teslacoill.

Why that spec?

Resto Shaman, because in all honestly, healing is what I do in WoW. Have been doing so since I started raiding back in Lich King. Over the years, I have mained a Resto Shaman (Lich King first half), Disc Priest (Lich King second half), Holy Priest (Cata). Then came back to BFA and mained a Resto Druid. Now back to a Shammy again.

Guild History:

Currently in a friends Guild called Eagles of Adamantite. However, after pugging through the first bosses in normal. I came to the conclusion that this type of raiding is not for me. Thus I am now searching for a guild which can provide a regular and steady raiding enviroment. The Raven Council looks to be highly organized. I can appreciate all of the effort it would take to run a guild with that size and commitment. And I would like to be a part of that.

Experience
Normal raiding in BC.
Was part of Monkey Tennis through the better part of Lich King. On the top of our game, with me as a Disc Priest, we achieved "A Tribute to Insanity" (10) Player.
In BFA, I cleared HC Jainna as Resto Druid. After which I stopped raiding, due to the guild moving on to Mythic. And I could not find the time to progress with them. This was with the Guild No Silence from Ravenholdt.

Raid Role
When Raiding, I come fully prepaired in terms of knowledge as well as consumables. And not least a healthy attitude towards progress raiding.

Expectations
If this is still the case (as per application form info ), which seems unlikely due to me now applying to the second raid group, it would be no issue what so ever.

Raid availability
19.30 can get tricky at times due to us having to bring the kids to bed. Though in general terms this will be no issue. Nor will the time untill 23.00 be.

Gnomes
Never owned one ;), could not tell.

References
Through my friend Xyphon (MM Hunter), who also applied if correct. He did some M+ together I believe with your raid leader(*edit: Main Tank) for Phoenix group and he told me he would apply.

Thank you for reviewing my application. Hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Dennis - Teslacoill
Last edited by Teslacoill on 11 Jan 2021, 10:48, edited 1 time in total.

Frostie
Councillor
Character name: Frostie

Re: [Raid] RG Phoenix Teslacoill, Lvl 60 Resto Shaman

Post by Frostie » 11 Jan 2021, 10:29

Thank you Dennis for your application. I can confirm playing with Xyphon yesterday. Although I'm not the raid leader. Just the tank ;) Anyhow Pylori will contact you soon. Good luck :)

Pylori
Dark Raven
Character name: Pylori

Post by Pylori » 11 Jan 2021, 11:56

Indeed, thank you for the application. I'll have a talk with my healing officer and i'll get back to you.
New Living Translation - Malachi 4:2
"But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture."

Xyphon
Dark Raven
Character name: Xyphon

Post by Xyphon » 11 Jan 2021, 13:04

My word is not worth much yet since I am not in the guild yet. Though I can sincerely say that teslacoill can deal with complicated mechanics still push the healing limits

Pylori
Dark Raven
Character name: Pylori

Post by Pylori » 11 Jan 2021, 22:45

Valynka was SUPER hard to convince, but i've got your back, you're in! :) (If the other officers approve)
New Living Translation - Malachi 4:2
"But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture."

Jingles
Councillor
Character name: Jingles

Post by Jingles » 11 Jan 2021, 22:54

Thanks for the application, the officers are reviewing it and we will get back to you.

Jingles
Councillor

Post by Jingles » 11 Jan 2021, 23:22

Your application has been approved and you can poke an officer for a guild invite 8)

Teslacoill
Dark Raven
Character name: Teslacoill

Post by Teslacoill » 12 Jan 2021, 00:14

Thank you. Will do so tomorrow.

Jingles
Councillor

Post by Jingles » 12 Jan 2021, 12:44

<recruited>