Carnwenan, lvl 60 Sublety Rogue

A safe place for closed application.
Carnwenan
Hatchling
Character name: Carnwenan

Carnwenan, lvl 60 Sublety Rogue

Post by Carnwenan » 04 Dec 2020, 01:30

Who is your character?
My character name is Carnwenan, I play sublety and a bit of assassination rogue when needed.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... carnwenan/
This is a new character, so i cant link the WoWprogress.

Who are you?
My name is Marin, age 29, I am from Zagreb, Croatia.

Experience
I dont have much raiding experience since i only started playing in BfA, but I cleared normal Uldir and got to heroic Mekkatorque in Battle for Dazaralor while it was current content.I cleared that content as fury warrior.

Raid role
My role in raids would be melee dps since that is what rogues do XD.I prepare for raids by watching a guide video if it has one.Then i buy food,pots,flasks,socket and enchant if I hadnt done that.If I have some profesion ready i try to bring stuff from it if needed.As a dps i judge my performance mostly on dps meters since it shows me best if I am getting better or not,without getting tunnel vision of course XD.I mostly learn new stuff from youtube videos and icy-veins website.

Your spec
My base rotation mostly begins from stealth, then i pop shadow blades and a flask, then shadowstrike, flaggelation, then symbols of death and shadow dance, another shadowstrike if my combo points stayed at 3, slice and dice (when not talented into premeditation),two more shadowstrikes (if I had 5 combo points I use eviscerate before second shadowstrike), eviscerate with 6 combo points, shadowdance should end by this point so I use backstabs until max combo points so that i can use rupture.I mostly play with enveloping shadows so i have one more charge of shadowdance which i save if symbols of death are 10 sec or less off cd, if more i pop shadowdance one more time when i have around 70% energy i do more shadow strikes and eviscerates.When there are no cds left i use backstabs behind target and use my rupture and slice and dice when close to dissapearing,in any other case i use eviscerate.In that "cool off" phase i use vanish if i know i wont need it so that i can get an extra shadowstrike in.Rotation can sometimes change because sub rogue has a lot of procs which give combo points and energy.And of course dont forget to have your instant poison on at all times.I dont want to get much into aoe rotation,i will just mention that in that case i switch the weapon master talent with premeditation,and master of shadows with secret technique.
About the stats, I try to have high mastery and crit, because my mastery increases finishing move damage and since sub has high natural combo point and energy generation I use my finishing moves very often.I wont be having a lot of haste because of that reasons and because my covenant ability and conduits give haste,I will probably stay around 15-20% haste but i will wait and see how the scaling goes.

Off-specs and alternative characters
I can play my off-specs relatively easy because i think sub is the hardest spec to play, sin rogue is slower, and i dont think i will play outlaw rogue outside aoe heavy fights or if blizz nerfs sub into the ground.I have the already mentioned warrior on lvl 50 but i dont intend to play him and lvl 50 paladin which i consider playing as ret/prot.If needed i could play some other classes if the guild is especially weak in that spots.

Communication
I have a microphone and I always use it in guild raids.Yes, i would be happy to check the forums every now and then.
My battle tag is Caladbolg #2862.

Combat logs
I dont have them because this is a new character, but we can always get into mythic+ and see the dps meter on the boss fights.

Your UI
I use the standard WoW UI,but if you want me to install a new one i could do that.

Guild history
I have been in the guild "Again We Rise". I moved from that guild because I stopped playing Bfa, I didnt like where Blizz was going with it.I heard from a friend that this TRC does all type of content and that its really active, thats the biggest reason I want to join.

Raid availability
I can raid every weekend and every other week day because i work two shifts,so around 6 times a month in average.

References
Takuin is my irl friend and has told me about you,there is Cleavopatra who has also applied here who im friends with irl.And if Im not mistaken there are some guys who i know from my neighbourhood who played/play here since vanilla days but i forgot their characters names,I should ask Takuin for that XD.

About you
As a person im really patient,friendly,good sense of humour,more or less your typical Balkans guy.
My hobbies are games (huge fan of final fantasy,even play a lot of their online game),basketball and partying like an animal with my pals.
I love to eat everything, but green stuff are a big no-no from me,and yes my favourite drink is rakija, the south slav elixir of life and you must try it ;).

Miscellaneous
Nothing come to mind as of the moment. XD

Zephilie
Dark Raven
Character name: Zephilie

Re: Carnwenan, lvl 60 Sublety Rogue

Post by Zephilie » 04 Dec 2020, 09:04

Thx for app please give us some time to review it.

Arabelaa
(Croks)
Raven
Character name: Croks

Post by Arabelaa » 04 Dec 2020, 14:36

Very good friend of mine since we were 7, so i can also vouch for him that he will represent guild in the best way possible , if not i know where he lives :) .

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 04 Dec 2020, 15:14

Momma told me, rogues not to be trusted!

Zephilie
Dark Raven
Character name: Zephilie

Post by Zephilie » 04 Dec 2020, 16:01

Your social app has been accepted please poke officer for invite.

Carnwenan
Hatchling
Character name: Carnwenan

Post by Carnwenan » 05 Dec 2020, 15:52

You can trust me Jimmble,I wont pickpocket the guildies,I swear it! XD

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader