Elementsong Application

Interested in joining the guild? Introduce yourself here and ask any questions you may have. You don't need to register to post your application, but it helps!
Elementsong

Elementsong Application

Post by Elementsong » 08 Nov 2019, 15:59

Who is your character?

Elementsong, Shaman, Enhancement, https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... lementsong
Who are you?
My name is Tariq, 27 years old, Am from Saudi.. but have been living in the UK for 5 years during my studies.

Experience
I have been playing this game since 2005. Started Raiding during the BC and joined a top 3 guild on server where we cleared all content. We progressed to Wotlk and cleared all content. The guild disbanded after that and I travelled to the UK where i started playing casual untill Warlords. In this expansion, I started raiding again and cleared content and joined Sanity. I cleared legion content but not all. Came back in BFA as a casual player.

Raid Role
I'm a teamplayer, I do whatever is required from me during raid and progressing. I follow what my raid leader says and try to adjust my talents for each fight. I prepare by reading the boss fights and watch videos to learn about it more. I come to a raid having flasks, and potions and enchants. For me DPS is important, but I can sacrfice some of it to make the progress. I judge my play during a raid from my fellow guild members and raid leaders. Also, I check loggs to see where I did not perform as expected and my damage as well.

Your Spec

My artifact Level is about 61. Rotation of Enhanc shammys could be situational somtimes. I start by a rockbiter to gain Maelstorm, and then follow it by a flametonuge, rockbiter again, and a frostbound. I do that to maximise Maelstorm gathering while applying by Weps Enchants. Then Stormstrike after, if it procs again I keep hitting with Stormstrike. I refreash Flametonuge when its about 4-3 seconds to finish and my Frostbound when its 2-1 seconds. This is the main rotation for Enhanc shammy as I play it.

In stats, i go with Haste-Mastry- Crit... As I need as much Haste as possible to make the gameplay fast. Mastry is important for getting Stormstrike Procs.

Off-specs and Alternative characters

I have a holy/shadow priest and a fury warrior as alts. Am willing to swithc to any of them when needed by my guild. I usualy play PVP with my warrior and holy priest now. Fury warrior was my main in BFA but I want to start playing with my shammy as it was my main for all previous expansions.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... d/graywolf
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... voidmelody

Communication
I have a Mic and am happy to use it to communicate with my guild members during raids and other activities. And for Chatting as well.

Combat LogsI do not have a combat logg with my shaman as i just level it up.
Your UI
Couldnt Upload it :P ... Can link it in Discord. I apologize

Guild History
I was in Sanity but the guild dispanded.
Now, am in Disillusion. But, I dont want to play in mythic raids as the main focus. So, I want to join The raven Council for a more relaxed progressoion and community.

Raid availability

Yes, The raiding days and times are perfect for me. I would be able to join.

References
Wowprogress.

About you
Iam a very chilled and relaxed individual. I like to play video games, read, watch movies and TV shows. and I love World of warcraft. Am married and I just finished my Masters Degree in the UK and came back to my country after almost 6 years in the UK. in Wow, I like a guild that has a community to enjoy the game with and other games as well.

Zephilie
Councillor
Character name: Zephilie

Re: Elementsong Application

Post by Zephilie » 08 Nov 2019, 17:13

Hey man thank you for your app and please give us time to review it.

Zephilie
Councillor
Character name: Zephilie

Re: Elementsong Application

Post by Zephilie » 08 Nov 2019, 19:56

Hello again your app was accepted for "trial" please poke an officer for an invite.