Social - Aurelian

A safe place for closed application.
Aurelian
Hatchling
Character name: Aurelian

Social - Aurelian

Post by Aurelian » 05 Jan 2019, 14:20

Who is your character?

I've been playing healer classes throughout all of my World of Warcraft experience. Since late legion I switched to Paladin. At the moment I am a 120 Holy/Retribution Paladin with 5/8 experience in Uldir Heroic and 7/8 experience in Uldir Normal (killed G'huun).

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... t/Aurelian

Who are you?

I am a 23yo student and an employee at the law firm. My country of residence is Poland, Gdańsk, at the coast :wink:

Activity

My activities since the beginning of the game varies, really. I've started playing as a 12yo newbie at some private servers, making my way to the level cap by killing mobs only, since my English was so bad that I actually had no clue what the questgivers were asking me to do :)
I used to play as a raider in mid-end Cataclysm in a core heroic-raiding group as a main healer. Nowadays though (since my real-life activities won't allow me to continue such a way of playing) I enjoy casual normal/heroic raiding and pushing some mid-range mythic+ keys.
Nevertheless, what I am really aiming at, is having the true World of Warcraft experience, and by that I mean having fun, helping each other and meeting new people.

Guild history

For most of my playtime I've played in a semi-casual guild "Niewierni" on the Shadowsong server. Then I moved to a semi-hardcore guild "Bloody Pact" on the Horde side of the Shadowsong server. Then, sadly, I've lost my touch with World of Warcraft for a while. I've played for a several occasions in different guilds, but it lacked a charm of a community.

References

I've seen your advertisement on the /trade chat.

About you

I think I've already covered most of that in previous paragraphs :wink:

Gnomes

Can't wait to see more Mekkatorque in action 8)

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: Social - Aurelian

Post by Jimmble » 05 Jan 2019, 18:04

Thanks for your application. Please, give us some time to review it.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 06 Jan 2019, 12:09

Your application has been approved. Please poke an officer ingame for a guild invite.

Aurelian
Hatchling
Character name: Aurelian

Post by Aurelian » 06 Jan 2019, 12:39

Thank you very much for your reply :)

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader