Ehlionon

A safe place for closed application.

Ehlionon

Post by Guest » 14 Jun 2007, 13:31

Hi, i'm a human mage called Ehlionon, at level 63 at this moment.

This is my first character but i don't think this is my main but i don't play everyday.

I'm looking for both RP and raid guild, and i have heard that your guild is a good one at both? Maybe not but no worry about that, i like the name and thinks it's a good RP name. I want to join this guild because that some of my friends are already there or have been there, and they told me that this guild is more than okey, it's great.
I have been at Circle of Justice before but they kicked me when i didn't play so much. I play for fun and helping people so much that i can.

hehe...

I'm a 18 years old boy from Sweden, don't have so good english but is very helpful. this is my last year at the school and want to have fun in my sparetime. Can't say so much more about me that is instresting..

Love

Ehlionon (basse)

Zarhan
Ancient
Character name: Zarhan

Post by Zarhan » 14 Jun 2007, 13:43

I suppose that we're jack-of-all-trades, and master of none - not particularly good (in progression sense) in raiding and RPing. (What we DO have is a friendly, casual atmosphere).

Means that we ARE raiding Karazhan, and you will (Eventually) see all the end-game content. "Eventually" means that it will probably be by the next expansion when we might get to Black Temple, so if you're in a hurry to get a full pimped out Tier 6 set, this is not exactly the sort of guild you're looking for.

Regarding RP is kinda same thing - we've had a *few* RP events, but they are few and far between. We also have a sort of official lore (see RP forum - It's public). Most of us seem to be "casual" RPers - we participate in events as long as somebody else does the organizing. Our only RP events this year have actually been semi-RPish PvP tournaments and a few RPd instance runs. Would be great to have something else too...

If you have interest in organizing RP events then you'd probably be very much welcome. If you can detail a bit more your RP experiences and willingness to set something up it would greatly increase your chances on getting in. Strictly from raiding perspective your class is not all that needed right now - we've got plenty of mages.

Natharion
Dark Raven
Character name: Natharion

Post by Natharion » 14 Jun 2007, 16:24

He's got my vote!
Mainly cause of the RP stuff :>
But who can say how many mages is too many huh? ;p
Need a hero?

Rhaena
Ancient
Character name: Rhaena

Post by Rhaena » 14 Jun 2007, 16:29

Nath! Stop posting on the recruitment forum and come back to the game! There's killin' to be done and you're missing it!

Natharion
Dark Raven
Character name: Natharion

Post by Natharion » 11 Jul 2007, 01:19

What's the hold up? I myself think he'd be a good addition to the guild.
And what's that about "too many mages"? Last time we did Curator what was the class we were missing? Oh yeah, a mage I believe? Not that we downed the bastard when Rez arrived either but hey..
Need a hero?