Post by Prezie-Ravencrest » 15 Oct 2017, 01:39

Who is your character?
Character: Prezie-Ravencrest , Prezieboo-TheMaelstrom
Class: Paladin
Spec: Holy
WoWprogress
Armory

Who are you?
My name is Petra, I am from Switzerland, originally from Slovakia. I am a freelance IT worker. Some individuals think I am weird, but I really do not know what they mean!

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
I am applying to RG1 for mythic progression.

Experience
I started during HFC and I raided mythic tier there. Did not make it to cutting edge, since I got to be Guild Leader/Raid Leader late into expansion. I achieved 12/13 Mythic HFC. During Legion I continued with the Guild and and got EN Cutting Edge, ToV 2/3, The Nighthold 4/10. The Nighthold progress was done in Inhaler Buddies guild, because I left my own guild for mismatch of leadership, in IB I disagreed with how people been treated so I had to find a new one and since my own old guild disbanded we went with few to search new home, it did not work out so I quit the game for quite a while and then came back because I been asked to do the guild again, but more casual relaxed one.
I started off as Protection Paladin, but my newly forced on officer role/guild leader/raid leader :D made me go healer so I naturally went Holy Paladin,then I was mistweaver monk during EN progress and then back to Holy Paladin because it fit better with our healing team composition.
I am still up to date with Tank, Heal specs of classes I have. And randomly windwalker, but please for your own good do not make me dps. (And I would tank, but do not expect me to find my way, I will get lost, but I promise I am a decent tank!)

Raid Role
I am currently Raid Leader, Guild Leader and pretending to be healing officer.
I prepare for it the way that I have to prepare XY plebitos of mine to actually be able to do what they supposed to do, sometimes I force someone else to say it if I stress too much.
But in all seriousness, I read up on tactics, get all my consumables, watch videos, check logs and ask around if I know someone who knows more. Also I like to watch in romantic movie nights twitch.tv and raid progress.
I keep myself updated, by reading about my class, class discord, high-end holy paladin friends, logs, wowanalyzer and testing out stuff. I learn a lot also from streams, youtube etc. but actual best help for me seems to be my own testing+logs combination.

Your Spec
My AP level is now 66, rotation: use glaives and smack the butt out of boss! And holy shock, lot of holy shock.
But thats for m+ :) lot of holy shock applies to everything tho, apparently Light of Dawn is a thing now as well and they forcing Martyr on me too.
My stat prio is Int > Crit until cap 50% > mastery/versa >haste.
You might find glaives on my gear, thats my m+ spec then!
To raiding choices - my logs, analyze etc. tells me I am too dumb for Bestow Faith (overhealing apparently pft) so I opt for Crusaders might. I get more Holy shocks out and more IoL procs and it adds additional dps when needed. However during progression I will most likely run Bestow Faith.
In raid I definitely go for Rule of Law, but if I logged off m+ spec Ill be having Cavalier because some unspecified demon hunter hates on my slow "goat".
With Aura is very different, I always try to test and review which aura on which boss will benefit most and obv if cd is needed and raid leader asks I will adapt. So this is hard to say.
I opt almost always for Holy Avenger > you gotta love those Holy Shocks you know.
Judgment of Light is my prio used raid talent, because I got the legendary ring, which makes me double benefit from talent. However for extra dps in m+ I usually run Sanctified Wrath.
Last talent choices, I kinda always go Beacon of Faith. I am supposed to go Virtue on m+ but I somehow am more at home with static two Beacons.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
I have prot spec, I dont think its mythic raid ready, but I ofc can up it if needed. But I get lost, I am not even joking. So mark me the way and I am there for you!
I am comfortable to swap or make other healer spec if needed, especially monk.

Communication
I have microphone, I am comfortable using it. I am fine with using anything needed for discussion, tactics etc. I have no problem to follow leaders, but I am generally person who likes to ask and I am not too happy if I do not get answers. So I guess that is something to keep in mind with me. I do not mean it like I know better or want to change something, I just like to see the process behind the thoughts.
Prezie#2809

Combat Logs
Prezie logs

Your UI
Mythic dung UI
I am sorry I am atm remaking my UI and I did not finish, hope it is okay to send later on. But this is what I had until now so! Its just more of a convinience change of positions and better Holy paladin WA Currently in progress UI

Guild History
Alpha Brain Family/Visage/Abort Mission > we went trough few renames - My own guild since I started so like February 2015-March 2017 - I left because I felt leadership and guild heading did not match to me anymore

Inhaler Buddies - March-April 2017 - not a match with a guild
The Harvest - April 2017- I do not have anything nice to say - I quit the game

Abort Mission -September 2017 Back to my own <3

Raid availability
As it is at this moment, I am able to make it to every day of your raiding schedule. :wink:

References

I stalk you on Sessrumnirs stream, I been poked by him if I would like to apply. I do not have any references, I would say any of my guildies, but I do not trust in their capability of not-a-troll answer.

About you

As I mentioned, I am apparently weird and weeb. But I really do not know where these false rumors come from.
“Curiouser and curiouser!”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
There is a saying in Slovakia.... (you might understand soon enough!)

Miscellaneous
If I would write a lot, but some demon hunter.... Joking :D I do not have anything... But feel free to ask anything you need to know!

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [RG1] Prezie, lvl 110 Holy Paladin

Post by Jimmble » 15 Oct 2017, 03:31

Hihi, pink.

Brelyna
raid leader
Character name: Brelyna
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Brelyna » 15 Oct 2017, 09:36

Heyo o/

Thank you for your application, give us a couple days to review it and we'll get back to you!

Popenhauzen
Raven
Character name: Popenhauzen

Post by Popenhauzen » 15 Oct 2017, 14:24

Excellent hues :mrgreen:

Liliân
Raven
raid recruitment
Character name: Liliân
Specialization: raid recruitment

Post by Liliân » 16 Oct 2017, 18:11

We would like to offer you a Trial. You can whisper an officer as soon as you are ready =).