Would like to explore the dungeouns of the world....

A safe place for closed application.
Theriin

Would like to explore the dungeouns of the world....

Post by Theriin » 04 Mar 2007, 09:22

...BUT NOT ALONE!

I'm Theriin, a 60 druid (atm and I do have TBC :shock: so I'm wokring on getting it higher) I grew up on a little island called Teldrassil and made my progress as I grew older but hey you don't want to hear this.. anyway.. I'm a Feral druid and I enjoy doing events and instances.. aswell as PVP, I think mostly PVP but not untill lvl 70. But I enjoy a nice conversations in the chat, and I have nothing against alittle RP once in a while..

I have joind to slay the great dragon Onyxia 3 times all success but still she managed to come back somehow!

And I've vissited the great fires of the Core (Molten Core) tho I faild in my 2 atempts and only made it what the books told me should be half the way through.. I have nothing more to say about my self it is up to you to decide

Cassini

Post by Cassini » 04 Mar 2007, 09:28

I asked Theriin to make this app. He is the first person I have ever asked to apply for a guild in this realm or the one where I was a senior member of a Naxx raiding guild (Selphie doesn't count - she was Drakus' choice anyway so don't judge me too harshly on that one!! :P ). I can vouch for the friendlyness of this person as I am having a nice chat with him this morning for about an hour now and this is the only time I have met someone outsie of my guilds where I have been able to without thinking the other person is a chimp! :)

Anyway - recruit him I say! And btw he is Swedish - they're spreading everywhere!! :D

:twisted:

Edit: Partied with him in the Blood Furnace now too - good tank (as per all druids I guess) :)

Rhaena
Ancient
Character name: Rhaena

Post by Rhaena » 06 Mar 2007, 11:55

<recruited>