[RG1] Serchewy Ret Paladin

A safe place for closed application.
Ser_chewy
(Serchewy)
Hatchling
Character name: Serchewy

[RG1] Serchewy Ret Paladin

Post by Ser_chewy » 17 Sep 2017, 17:12

My application has not changed much since I have applied to group 2, but as I have raided with RG1 on 3 occasions now, this is my formal application to become a raid group 1 trial! I am currently 5/9M and 933 iLVL. Have all three challenge appearances so I'm comfortable playing any spec the raid needs, apart from a tank I fluked it, I'm a terrible tank.
From your friendly neighborhood paladin, Serchewy!

Brelyna
raid leader
Character name: Brelyna
Specialization: raid leader

Re: [RG1] Serchewy Ret Paladin

Post by Brelyna » 17 Sep 2017, 18:23

Alright, I'll dig up your app from the archives and we'll take a look at it!

Bowick
Ancient
Character name: Bowick
WoW character race: Pandaren
WoW character class: Monk

Post by Bowick » 22 Sep 2017, 18:08

For reference...
Here's the app!
Ser_chewy wrote:Who is your character?
Serchewy, Paladin, Main=ret off_spec=Holy, Armoury https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... o/Serchewy , https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... o/Serchewy.

Hey I am Ethan and I am 18 and from England!

I am applying to RG2, however my preference is raid group 1!

Experience
I have raided since WoD HFC where we kill 10/13 M by the end, Since then we have got Cutting Edge EM, 1/10m NH and we are 3/9 ToS. Throughout all the tiers I was Main ret paladin, and offspec holy. :D

Raid Role
My current role in my raid team, is that I am the raid leader and fill any role necessary tanking, dps and healer. As I couldn't recruit a full team. To prepare I buy my flasks, food, and prepots, for each spec. And I ensure I have the correct talents for each boss.

Your Spec
My mains specs artifact level is 56, rotation prio is to use Templars verdict as much as possible providing judgement is up, Haste is best secondary stat with crit and vers coming with a close second, however i have found that crit is more important then haste once haste is above 25%. My pvp talents are similar to pve so nothing weird should appear in armour, unless my search history is there :D. Also i have BiS Legendries!.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
My holy off spec is 51, as is my tank. I am more confident raiding in healer spec then tank, and i do have some BiS legendaries for holy

Communication
As raid leader i am comfortable with talking, and i am knowledgeable about tactics and will be happy to talk and help :D.

Combat Logs
Before i link my logs, i would like to say i havent DPSed as much as i would like in ToS and some of my logs havent been logged since i got 4 set i believe. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... o/serchewy.
Your UI
I use basic UI, https://gyazo.com/2d123dc841fe5f41dd4cd87e67256fc9.

Guild History
I have pretty much only been in Resentful, with Paksmagu as the leader, however he has been away and i have been raid leading since then. I am leaving because I am having trouble recruiting and Paks wont be back for long, and I'm only in guild due to him.

Raid availability
After looking at your raid times, i am fine raiding when you all plan too :D.

References
I used to raid with Haimi, during EN, though havent done much content with him lately, nobody from my guild can really give a reference as we have little people with 100% attendence to raids. :(. Also Maysmays might be able to, both are from team 1 i believe which is why i would prefer to join team one, but I'm happy either way! :D
About you
I am a free wheeling drug dealing, kind of guy. I am playing most the time, enjoy PVP, PVE of all kinds, and always want to help others out!

Miscellaneous
Well i have 800 BS, and 800 mining, not important but ey.I have BiS legendaries on ret, and a BiS for AoE in ret(mythic+), and second BiS for Holy. Also i am friends with Malvious who is also applying :).
Alts: Lacky, Cadwick, Bordello, Filch, Asmo, Tchai

Bowick
Ancient
Character name: Bowick
WoW character race: Pandaren
WoW character class: Monk

Post by Bowick » 22 Sep 2017, 18:09

<officially accepted for trial, a little while ago>
Alts: Lacky, Cadwick, Bordello, Filch, Asmo, Tchai