[RG1] raid team 1 app

A safe place for closed application.
minicubix

[RG1] raid team 1 app

Post by minicubix » 22 Aug 2017, 22:52

Who is your character?

Minicubix, Mage, Fire/Frost, https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /minicubix. https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... /Minicubix

Who are you?

Alex - 22 - Scotland

To which Raid Group are you Applying?

RG2 RG1

Experience

Played since May 2006. First tier of current content I cleared before nerf was Dragon Soul normal with a few kills on heroic. Stopped raiding until Legion in which I have cleared NH during current content up to 4/10M. Currently 9/9HC KJ. Joint top mage server mythic+ score this season at 2.3k+ score with top realm m+ karma at 432 score.

Raid Role

I know my class very well and frequent the mage discord for the latest updates on the specs I play. I judge my performance by Skada analysis and warcraft logs parsing. I prepare for raids by watching videos and listening to the tactics discussed by the raid I'm currently in.

Your Spec
[Tell us about your main spec's artifact level, rotation priorities (for DPS primarily), stat priorities and important talent choices. We like to see the insight behind your gear and build choices, and it clarifies things in case Armory shows you in some strange PvP/soloing spec!]

Fire is my main spec this tier (TOS) and is my favourite over frost since the double ice lance nerf in 7.2.5. Got all legendaries for fire and frost. Fire = 60 traits, frost = 58 traits. My talents, legendaries and gear changes frequently whether it be from boss to boss in raids on pack to pack in mythic+. I check WCLogs for the best talents on each boss and follow suit.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
[How comfortable are you switching to your off-spec for a fight/raid if needed?
Do you have any alts that would also be a viable option for raiding with us? Please add Armory links for other characters if so, and tell us to what degree they are/have been played.]

Comfortable with frost as I played it for the whole of nighthold. I have a windwalker monk I'm currently gearing which can be seen here: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... hood/nevro

Communication

Cubix#2788 - I have a mic and am comfortable using it.

Combat Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... /minicubix

Your UI
[Attach a screenshot of your current raiding UI, and if it shows anything unusual (in the UI, not the chat box :p), feel free to explain your choices. A screenshot during raid combat is most desirable.]

Guild History
[What other guilds have you been in? What made you move(/plan to move) from these guilds, and why do you want to join TRC?]

Haze in Legion.

Raid availability

Yes I can make the raid times.

References

Damaz - Haze GM
Shakspear - Officer in Haze

About you
[A little something about yourself as a person. It can be brief if you like, it's just a sort of introduction to the rest of the guild. :)]

Miscellaneous
[If you have any extra notes that do not necessarily fit in anywhere else, stick 'em here.]

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Re: raid team 1 app

Post by Cecîl » 23 Aug 2017, 06:33

Jimmble!
Zis is confuzing me.... .. . .. Is it for Raid team 1, or RG2?
:? :?

Brelyna
raid leader
Character name: Brelyna
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Brelyna » 23 Aug 2017, 08:30

Fairly sure zis be RG1.

Cheers for the application, give us some time to discuss it and we'll get back to you!

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 23 Aug 2017, 08:31

You no take our gnomes!

minicubix

Post by minicubix » 23 Aug 2017, 15:14

yeh was meant to be RG1 app dunno how i managed to type RG2