[RG1] 110 lvl Unholy DK

A safe place for closed application.
Sertyh

[RG1] 110 lvl Unholy DK

Post by Sertyh » 13 Aug 2017, 05:56

Who is your character?
Sertyh - Unholy Dk
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ane/sertyh
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... ane/Sertyh.

Who are you?
Sebastian, 24, Poland

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
I am applying to RG1

Experience
I've started raiding since Wotlk, while ICC being my first raid.
My progression there was 11/12 ICC HC.
In Cataclysm: 5/6 HC BWD, 4/5 HC BoT, 2/2 HC TotFW, 6/7 HC Firelands, 3/8 HC DS (at this point I took a break from WoW). I've returned to MoP where I've cleared whole SoO on heroic before mythic changes.
In WoD I've cleared whole HFC on mythic before nerf.
Currently in Legion, I've cleared EN mythic while it was relevant, NH 4/10m and so far 1/9m ToS.
During all these raids I was playing DK's both specs (I am always rerolling to the strongest spec of a tier). I've also off tanked when needed.

Raid Role
In my current raid team, I am playing DPS, currently as unholy. For raids I prepare adequate food, flasks and potions for my spec. I am also studying tactics for next bosses with the help of Kelani's guides on youtube or from the other websites.
About performance - I've always considered myself as a good raider suited for mythic difficulty.
I used to follow Skullflower guide, but since he stopped running his blog I am talking with other mythic DKs when I want to confirm my knowledge about the class.

Your Spec
At the moment, I have 56 ranks in UH weapon. ST rotation is all about weaving FS with SS, while utilising procs and pots with DA and DC. Cleave and AoE requires some preparation (and adequate talents) for the best effect, but that rotation is not that much different from ST one.
UH DKs wants mastery and haste, with talents appropriately chosen for either ST or AoE.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
I am ok with playing blood when needed, but I don't really like the spec nor tanking raids as DK.
I don't have any alts at the moment on Defias that are suitable for raiding any difficulty in ToS, although I like participating on alt raids.

Communication
I have microphone and I am comfortable using it, although during raids I prefer remaining silent, and communicating only the most vital things (for example: gripping adds, interrupting ability).
I have no problem visiting forums to check guild's tactics and news.
My battletag is Sertyh#2893.

Combat Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=dps

Your UI
http://i.imgur.com/k3IffOy.jpg
I find default UI the best UI with the small help of WAs.

Guild History
On Defias I've been in Deflagration, Vanity and Sanity. After Vanity's disband, I've moved to other servers (Auchindoun, Nagrand, Frostmane) to look for guilds that are as closest to 10 man atmosphere as I could get.
Auchindoun - guild Tokidoki (changed server), Determination (disbanded), Nagrand - THoF (guild turned out to be toxic), Frostmane - Ninth Order (toxic atmosphere), Vestige (disbanded), War Torn (disbanded), Nova Blackout (I am getting tired with the amount of unncessary drama there).
I want to join TRC, because Kyrenisah told me a lot of positive things about your guild and I really miss Defias after 3 years spent on other realms.

Raid availability
Yes, I can attend on every of your raids with the exception of each 2nd sunday of the month after october (I am studying each 2nd week of the month, saturday-sunday)

References
I know your guild from the time I was still on Defias, also as mentioned - Kyrenisah told me a lot of good things about you. Besides Kyre, in TRC I know Repp and Aldron.

About you
I consider myself as an easy-going person that enjoys this game. I also like to support the guilds that I am currently in (for example, in Nova Blackout I've asked for a position of recruitment officer, since I have time and I am willing to look for new raiders for a raid team).

Miscellaneous
I don't really have anything more to add. Thank you for reading my application.

Brelyna
raid leader
Character name: Brelyna
Specialization: raid leader

Re: [RG1] 110 lvl Unholy DK

Post by Brelyna » 13 Aug 2017, 09:13

Hey,

Cheers for your application, we'll have a look at it and get back to you as soon as possible!

Netzach
(Kyrenisah)
Raven
Character name: Kyrenisah

Post by Netzach » 13 Aug 2017, 09:56

That's my friend, i know him about 7 years and was trying to make him return to Motherland from some time. I told him good and bad things about TRC right now, i'm sure he will make a good fit.
I think biggest thing he can bring will be recruiting that we really need now and in future. He enjoys speaking with people and is good at finding them on different realms and lure them in.
His current guild is complete shithole with a lot of weird, socially awkward people.

On a sidenote, his transmogs are exquisite. Brelyna probably noticed that and decided to make one of his 5 forum posts here. So, Aldron, Brel, Lilian (and more) - expect fierce competition on transmog battlefield!

Brelyna
raid leader
Character name: Brelyna
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Brelyna » 17 Aug 2017, 16:31

<Accepted for trial>

Bowick
Ancient
Character name: Bowick
WoW character race: Pandaren
WoW character class: Monk