[RG2] Aamu, 110 Hunter, Current Social Member

A safe place for closed application.
Aamu
Raven
Character name: Aamu

[RG2] Aamu, 110 Hunter, Current Social Member

Post by Aamu » 21 Nov 2016, 21:38

Who is your character?
Item level 869 Hunter (Artifact 31), currently in BM spec but able to get to 3 goldens on MM or (god forbid) Survival artifact within about a week if requested.

I've been a member of TRC since April of 2016, mostly running smaller scale content like Mythic+ and Karazhan(Legion) with guild groups.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... amu/simple

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
RG2.

Experience
My raiding experience is dated. During vanilla: Molten Core, BWL, Zul'Gurub, Onyxia (full clears), AQ40 (all except C'Thun), and half of Naxxramas(40). During TBC: Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair and Karazhan10.

Then I took a short 9 year break, after which I've done Emerald Nightmare on normal, half of EN heroic, Mythic+ up to +8, and Return to Karazhan.

Raid Role
My role in the raid would be damage, misdirecting damage, interrupting and combat resurrection.

As hunters are a very mobile ranged DPS class, I have no problem performing mechanics involving moving to certain places.

I also know to stand in things when things need to be soaked.

Your Spec
The BM rotation revolves around getting out as many Bestial Wraths and Kill Commands out as possible, there isn't much to write about this. Talent choices are, sadly, obvious for the spec as well, the ones I've chosen are the same that everyone else use as well. The only odd choice in my Armory page right now is Intimidate over Binding Shot, as it's usually better in soloing and PvP.

As for gear, I've chosen it by blindly trusting SimulationCraft and Pawn to tell me which is better based on my simulations.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
I'm comfortable in using any spec the raid would rather see me in, and am able to level my artifact to 3 golden traits within a week.

Communication
Very willing to voice chat/check forums. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Combat Logs
Unfortunately I have no logs to share right now, as I've felt that all the content I've done so far in Legion has been quite easy (<10 M+ and Karazhan). Willing to change that if desired.

Your UI
My UI is as close to default as possible with the exceptions of: DBM, Pawn (to compare gear), Skada (damage meters), and raid frames to replace party frames. I feel my spec doesn't need much help to play properly, I just use ingame macros on many of my main abilities to make sure my pets attack the right targets etc.
http://i.imgur.com/SzH45U5.jpg

Guild History
My guild history only involves the active raiding I did during Vanilla and TBC in SK(Bloodscalp-EU), and I quit playing when the guild died.

Raid availability
I don't really have a life.

Miscellaneous
I always read up on every encounter, bring all the necessary potions and flasks, and do Hunter things.

Xanthi
(Xanthin)
Ancient
Character name: Xanthin

Re: [RG2] Aamu, 110 Hunter, Current Social Member

Post by Xanthi » 21 Nov 2016, 23:17

Thank you for your application, give us a while to deliberate.

Xanthi
(Xanthin)
Ancient
Character name: Xanthin

Re: [RG2] Aamu, 110 Hunter, Current Social Member

Post by Xanthi » 23 Nov 2016, 17:18

Trial started.