Who is your character?
Vhrabete, Frost Mage level 110
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ete/simple

Who are you?
My name is Calin, 27 yo, Romania

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
I would like to join the RG2

Experience
Been playing WoW since TBC, but never was a hardcore raider, had some breaks between TBC and Wotlk and after. Started fresh during mid WoD abd started mostly LFR and a few Normal and Heroic HFC with the Raven Council. I would like to learn more about raiding and the best way in my opinion is reading tacticsand apply them with your guildies help. Practice makes perfect.:)

Raid Role
I am keeping myself updated with my class with tips from forums,icy veins, noxxic etc and the most important one. The practice dummy :)

Your Spec
Still looking for better equipment, but for the moment stacking much haste for ticks in Ray of frost (opener with Ring of Power and icy veins on) spamming ice lances with frostbomb for the thermal void time increase and go withe normal icy vein rotation the rest of the fight waiting for a 10 second window for the ROP ROF burst.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
For the moment not alting other chars, tried some paladins and druids, but got back on my mage

Communication
Already on discord :)

Combat Logs
Don't have a sim log atm :( Haven't used before, but from last night ENC normal on skada i was around 160-175k with ny frost mage. I think i was higher on trash packs due to frost bomb ice lance aoe.

Your UI
I am at work atm and can't upload. Installed a week ago DBM for raiding and i also have tidy bar for ui.

Guild History
I was for a month in a guild before joining TRC, but i was planning on raiding so left for Raven Council
Raid availability
Monday and wednsday are perfect for me so no problem.

Hope the format is ok, I am at work and it's a pain writing and editing this on my phone. :)

I wish you all a pleasant day and see you later in game :)

Xanthi
(Xanthin)
Ancient
Character name: Xanthin

Re: [RG2] Vhrabete, 110 Frost Mage

Post by Xanthi » 04 Oct 2016, 16:35

Thank you for your application, give us a while to deliberate.

Xanthi
(Xanthin)
Ancient
Character name: Xanthin

Re: [RG2] Vhrabete, 110 Frost Mage

Post by Xanthi » 24 Oct 2016, 19:07

In guild app, trial ongoing.