A priest offers his services

A safe place for closed application.
Retales

A priest offers his services

Post by Retales » 06 Feb 2007, 13:27

Greetings. I've a new World of Warcraft player (as you can tell by the level of my character :P) but I'm eager to improve my character and help others as much as possible in the meanwhile.

My characters name is Retku, a level 11 Night Elf priest and it's my very first character, as I've just started playing WoW.

"What kind of guild are you looking for?"
I can't answer that question very accurately, since I don't know what the game is like in the higher levels. But what I can say for sure is that I'll do my best to help guildmates, and take part in any kind of action that the guild has to offer. Other than that, I'm looking for a good time. Nothing too serious, but I will commit myself to important things when it's necessary.

After all it's a MMORPG, and I'd hate to run around alone :P . It's always nice to have someone watching your six.

Post by Guest » 06 Feb 2007, 22:10

Altough not sure if the name is ok with the RP-server naming policies (well, probably GMs don't know finnish...). (Although a priest with a name that means "scoundrel" is something that may end up biting you later especially if you begin to get into RP events...consider renaming.)

frozenwiller

Post by frozenwiller » 07 Feb 2007, 10:57

Being in a realm with tinkypoos and ghosts and whatever, I don't see this very problematic. True it is, that rp-wise it might affect you somehow and it definitely may give you some (unwanted) attention as some people regonize you as finn. :)

Regarding that matter, does anyone have any experience in getting character renamed. There have been plenty of complaints on realm forums that GM's won't let you rename a character, even someone reports it.

Celsan
Ancient
Character name:

Post by Celsan » 07 Feb 2007, 12:40

I wouldn't worry too much about the name.

I've only heard of people being forced to rename their characters by GM's for one reason or another.

Spectral
Councillor
Character name:

Post by Spectral » 08 Feb 2007, 05:10

please don't get too stuck up on names. I've had large amoounts of whine because of mine (Spectral, by non-guildies I might add), and it pisses me off equaly.

Also, it's in finnish. The game's in english. All our names might been something nasty in tahitian or whatever.

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient
Character name: Aliqh
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
Battle.net character avatar: Aliqh

Post by Alikh » 08 Feb 2007, 21:18

<recruited>