Cease >>44 Priest<<

A safe place for closed application.
saturn

Cease >>44 Priest<<

Post by saturn » 05 Feb 2007, 16:01

We're very flattered that you think that the Raven Council is a fitting guild for you. To be on the safe side, however, we would like you to answer these questions, so that we can see if the Raven Council is the guild you're looking for.

Please answer the following questions in your post:

1. Cease, NE, Priest, 44

2. Yes, i used to play as saturn who was a member of the guild but due to unfortunate events that account has been lost. I have now been reborn as such with this character

3. A friendly one. As i have been in TRV i know that everyone there is friendly helpful and not to mention talented. I just want some general guys i can play with. Also its a reasonably professional guild as well as being laid back, i like that. Im mainly interested in PVP and PVE but i can Rp too

4. What's your goal for joining our guild? have fun, get to 70, be a great guild member by helping others, being funny etc. i would also like to be able to endgame at some point in the 70 zone but im no hardcore-race to the finish player so dont get me wrong

i was previously in the guild and i am good at what i do. Im a shadow priest but that does NOT mean im no good for healing, i simply use it foor leveling. i have 3 lots of gear, spir int gear, shadow gear (+160 shadow dmage) and healing gear (+300 healing <<NO JOKE>>)

Celsan
Ancient
Character name:

Post by Celsan » 10 Feb 2007, 08:28

<not recruited>

Cease

Post by Cease » 10 Feb 2007, 09:54

Can i ask why?

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient
Character name: Aliqh
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
Battle.net character avatar: Aliqh

Post by Alikh » 10 Feb 2007, 13:10

You should have gotten an in-game mail. Have you checked it?

Cease

Post by Cease » 10 Feb 2007, 14:05

i have indeed checked it and i have replied using in-game mail too. i wish to contest the decision to not be hired as i feel although i made a mistake previously with my character it isnt fair to tarnish someones chances for life.
And also during the time that i had control of my account i was a completely loyal and dedicated member who participated in conversation and helping others regularily. I can assure you the circumstances my account was under before will never be the same again and i am asking you to give me as a person one more chance. Even if it is only on a trial basis?