[RG1 Hunter Application]

A safe place for closed application.
Sena
(Sarielle)
Character name: Sarielle

[RG1 Hunter Application]

Post by Sena » 06 Sep 2016, 15:47

Who is your character?

Character name - Sarielle (Hunter, Currently MMS )

Who are you?

Names Ben, turned 23 recently, from the Uk.

To which Raid Group are you Applying?

Applying for RG1.

Experience

Incoming life story!

Within vanilla I managed to fully clear MC/ZG/BWL/ONY/AQ20. Up to Princess Huhuran within AQ40 and during
Naxx fully cleared the Abomination Wing alongside Plague/Spider, at that time I was very young but I still remember using feign death during fights to replenish mana and the screaming my mother had to endure when we downed bosses ahhh.

During tbc I cleared Kara/Gruul/Maggy/ZA/SSC/TK(Not pre BT though, we came back for KT since that fight was unreal)BT/MH. In Sunwell I reached The Eredar Twins. everything was done pre expansion patch.

During Lk I cleared Naxx 10/25 / TOS 10/25 / Maly 10/25 / Ulduar 10/25 / TOTC 10/25 / ICC 10/25 / TRC 10/25.
Everything was cleared on heroic apart from LK 25/Yogg 10/25. Most Ulduar hard modes were achieved apart from those including Yogg.

During Cataclysm BWD 10/25 TBOT 10/25 TOTFW 10/25 Firelands 10/25 DS 10/25. Everything was cleared upon heroic 10/25 Excluding Sinestra and Raggy 10/25

In Mop I cleared MSV 10 Heroic HOF 10 heroic. Terrace 10 Heroic, gained cutting edge on Will and Grand Empress sadly we couldn't get Sha however we got very close, onwards from that I raided in TOT heroic 10 for a brief time before sadly quiting to play League full time and focus on my relationship. I came back for Wod for a short period of time however I still didn't enjoy the game at all, and soon after quit, it was the first time I mainly took a break from Mop onwards and managed to focus on other things that I needed to within my eyes. ( Also honestly hand on heart Wod was just not worth it for me )

Raid Role

I'm a very competitive driven person when it comes to any game I play, not in a bad way at all, but I always stride to achieve my best otherwise I see no reason in showing up, it's either I put my all into something I'm doing or I find myself questioning why I am here and that is fundamentally worrying if I'm not enjoying my time spent, if I'm not performing well then I always seek the answers why, we all make mistakes however in my book for myself I take those to heart, It's either I achieve the best in my role/goal or I have a sense of failing ( I guess this is more aimed towards my main as a whole ) You gotta accept sometimes you can't always be on the top, but that won't stop me as that's the aspect I enjoy the most mhm.

Your Spec

Currently within MMS my rotation consists of
Pre cast Windburst >
Trueshot( Trinkets/Pots )
Barrage >
Sidewinders >
Marked shot >
Aimed until focus is dumped or Vulnerable runs out
Sidewinders >
Marked shot >
Aimed until focus is dumped or Vulnerable runs out
( Given the factor trueshot allows us to always get a guaranteed proc for Vulnerable this is the rotation during those times)
After that my goal is to always weave the max uptime on vulnerable, prioritizing aimed whilst the buff is up, using windburst if I have no hunters mark proc following more with aimed shot, carrying over to barrage when it's off CD, with enough haste you can use windburst after the last aimed shot during the vulnerable timer expiring so you always have maximum efficiently with hunters mark procs then carrying on the rotation, Imho I'll never choose to use a windburst over an aimed with the debuff up, alongside barrage, if I can get three aimed shots in, I'll always go that route if the timer allows me.

Off-specs and Alternative characters

I'm fine with playing any hunter off spec if needed, moving towards alts I've never been that well into them, but I normally always have either a Priest or a Shaman mainly,

Communication

I'm without a doubt fine on talking, I'm a very vocal person if needed to be and have no issues with that at all, but then half the time I just keep to myself. I also always check up on info, I may not comment, but I'll always read.

Combat Logs

Given the factor I didn't raid last expansion only for the first few weeks, I wouldn't have any logs, so I apologize

Your UI

http://imgur.com/a/uX6qd I pretty much have the same Ui for a few years now, most of my add-ons are hidden, raiding and so forth, but you can get a feel from this.

Guild History

Throughout all my wow life I've mainly been in three solid guilds, Questionable ethics during Mop, back in the day It was mainly with friends so we moved around alot, no big reasons for leaving/moving, other then quiting mid way In Mop and throughout Wod.

Raid availability

Making all the day's are no issue for me, the only thing to mention is as I'm in a long distance relationship, roughly 3 times a year I'll be making trips for a week away, It's nothing that major, however that's how it must be for a while so best I mention that as one is coming up within the next two months or so.

References

Just looking on wow-progress, I don't know anyone personally however D :

About you

I'm a fairly normal person really, the past two years I've been playing League at challenger level, reached top 50 which then I progressed into coaching, and really enjoyed it, it's a huge passion of mine, now I just play it casually with my missus though, which is all good, allows me to enjoy it more so without worrying about dat ELO climb.

Even though my grammar is awful I end up writing alot, use to dive into some Rp every so often but that was a long time ago.

apart from that I just roam around mostly, I'm normally watching something if I'm not around or just playing another game, not so much now due to Legion, pretty big focus for a while for most.

Miscellaneous

( Didn't supply an armory link as I can't access it myself right now) Nothing that I can think, other then thanks for reading ~

Xanzara
Raven
Character name: Xanzara

Re: [RG1 Hunter Application]

Post by Xanzara » 06 Sep 2016, 21:35

Thanks for applying to RG1, please hang in there while we deliberate.

Sena
(Sarielle)
Character name: Sarielle

Re: [RG1 Hunter Application]

Post by Sena » 11 Sep 2016, 12:02

I would like to withdraw my app, currently I am very unsure if I will still be able to play Legion due to Irl issues, however I'd like to thank you for taking the time in reading, I also see you have another hunter who applied, considering my situational I think it wouldn't be fair if things turned badly and he got declined, I'd like to wish you guys all the best in Legion.