[Social] Riofette 100 Druid / Rofette 100 Mage

A safe place for closed application.
Riofette
Hatchling
Character name: Riofette

[Social] Riofette 100 Druid / Rofette 100 Mage

Post by Riofette » 30 Jul 2016, 10:13

Who is your character?
The character I'll mainly be social on is the mage Rofette. I will possibly transfer my druid over in the future (it has the gold :( ) For some reason they both won't show on armory :/

Who are you?
My name is Gareth, from Northern Ireland, UK and am 25 years old. Currently working in an accountancy firm training.

Activity
Short answer is raid :) Outside of raids I mostly do PvE things. I would tend to try and gather mounts and achievements. Haven't played properly in well over 1.5 years so a bit behind in that regard.

Guild history
Only one of note would be Stinki Monki Finger on Aggramar. Before that I hadn't played in since SoO in MoP. Raided casually with them on my hunter and with them getting 4 or 5 Mythic kills, been that long I can't remember now.

References
From WoWProgress. Was chatting to Emi last night about a raiding application but that you guys aren't in need of a tank now really. I mentioned that I could dust of either my mage or warlock and apply for a raider position in the near future if I like it still and obviously if there is still a requirement :)

About you
I would be a kind enough natured person. I like to help folk when I can(both in-game and IRL) as it's nice to receive the same at times. I have good raiding experience usually being in the top 5 in the realm in each tier from early Cata to mid MoP. RL issues and work stopped my raiding on a more rigorous schedule and guildies quit and lost interest without raiding the same :(
Always up for a laugh, fun events etc :)

Gnomes
Ah who doesn't love a good we Gnome punting session ;)

Riofette
Hatchling

Re: [Social] Riofette 100 Druid / Rofette 100 Mage

Post by Riofette » 30 Jul 2016, 17:51

Just a quick reply saying I still can't get armories to show. Will keep trying and edit post when they become available

Versaya
Raven
Character name: Versaya

Post by Versaya » 30 Jul 2016, 18:11

Riofette wrote:Just a quick reply saying I still can't get armories to show. Will keep trying and edit post when they become available
You need to look at the URL and manually replace "null" by the name of your realm. I'm assuming this is your druid? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/A ... e/advanced

Couldn't find your mage.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 30 Jul 2016, 18:27

Thank you for your application, please give us some time to review it.

Riofette
Hatchling

Post by Riofette » 30 Jul 2016, 21:40

Hi Versaya, yeah that's my druid. Had been searching for ages on the site for it.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 01 Aug 2016, 16:39

Your application has been accepted. Please poke an officer for guild invite.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 01 Aug 2016, 19:12

<recruited>