[Social] Priest Looking for Good-Natured Pixel Friends!

A safe place for closed application.
Vysage
Councillor
Character name: Vysage

[Social] Priest Looking for Good-Natured Pixel Friends!

Post by Vysage » 01 Mar 2016, 23:09

Who is your character?
Vysage, Human Priest. Regularly having to defend myself against people assuming I'm trying to be "Visage" from DOTA 2 - no one believes me that I've been using this name since Ultima Online in 2001!

Who are you?
Pete, 28, from Wales - which makes most English people want to make jokes, Scottish / Irish people show solidarity for their Celtic kinsmen, and almost everyone outside the UK to say "Where?".

Activity
WoW is a wonderful way for my OCD to get the better of me! When I'm not farming old content for reputation, achievements, pets, mounts or sexy transmog, I do like to chase as much progress as I can as a casual player. Gearing up my character to enjoy all of the content WoW has to offer is a top priority - for seeing the content and experiencing it, not just the pixel e-peen.

Guild history
Ended up on Aszune a few years ago, but never really found a nice guild fit, so ended up just focussing on in-game friends to group up with. It's that soft, fuzzy guild-member feeling I'm looking for again! Previous guilds from Vanilla / TBC / WotLK days included Logic and Minions on Vashj Horde, Weathered on Darksorrow Alliance.

References
I don't know anyone in the guild, or even on the server! I was looking at servers with a healthy population, looked into Defias Brotherhood and found the guild. I'm basically looking to server transfer, as I'm currently on Aszune.

About you
I was a pretty hardcore raider during TBC and WotLK - server firsts, heroics, all that jazz. Still love the content and the challenge, but have settled into a more casual playstyle since pretending to "grow up"! Outside of WoW I play FFXIV, and am an RPG nut in general outside of MMOs. I have a good sense of humour (ranging from absurdly silly to cuttingly sarcastic), love a good debate, and don't want to sound like I'm writing a dating profile so I'll stop there!

Gnomes
Run into waist-high water to escape the evil miniature buggers.

Zarell
Raven
Character name: Zarell
WoW character race: Human
WoW character class: Paladin

Re: [Social] Priest Looking for Good-Natured Pixel Friends!

Post by Zarell » 02 Mar 2016, 08:18

Thank you for the application, please give us some time to review it.

Bastille
Ancient
Character name:

Post by Bastille » 02 Mar 2016, 11:01

Your application has been approved. Please contact an officer in game for a guild invite.
“A choice between killing and dying is no choice at all. You have to be realistic about these things"

Vysage
Councillor
Character name: Vysage

Post by Vysage » 02 Mar 2016, 13:01

Hoorah! Thank you very much :) I'll have to get everything in order for a realm transfer, which might take a day or two. Is that OK? Do these application acceptances have an expiry date? ;)

Zarell
Raven
Character name: Zarell
WoW character race: Human
WoW character class: Paladin

Post by Zarell » 02 Mar 2016, 13:33

Not at all. See you soon.

Xanthi
(Xanthin)
Ancient
Character name: Xanthin

Post by Xanthi » 03 Mar 2016, 10:08

<Recruited>