[Social App sort of(!)]

A safe place for closed application.
Cal

[Social App sort of(!)]

Post by Cal » 28 Feb 2016, 18:02

Who is your character?
Calriel, Night Elf, Druid - likely resto.

Who are you?
My names is Cathal (everyone calls me Cal), I'm 36, male, and I live in London.

Activity
All of it. I have a long history in the game. I enjoy raiding, competitive PVP, and all of the above really. I'm looking for a guild to move into Legion with. I know that's a fair bit away, but I haven't had a real home for quite a while now. I am hoping the Raven Council might be a good match.

Guild history
My characters are all in a personal guild at present.
The last proper guild I was in was called Slashcry. This was a pve guild competing for PVE world ranks on Kazzak. I was only in Slashcry for around 5 months back during the Firelands opening (many moons ago). We got some top 10 world kills.
Prior to that I was in a guild called Aftermath on Scarshield Legion (SSL) for around 5 years. I was a founder and officer in the guild. I never thought I would leave AM, but decided to pursue my PVE ambitions! Sadly AM didn't go on for long after I left.

References
I found your post on the battlenet web forum. I don't know anyone in the guild. However, I like being on RP-PVP realms so I was looking for a guild to fit my new druid.

About you
Hey everyone. First of all, I love this game! I have played since vanilla, with occasional breaks here and there. I used to play a LOT... I play less now, partly due to work commitments, and partly due to not having been part of an in-game community for quite a while. I have seen it all I think. Top ten world kills in Firelands; server domination for 5 years with my guild on SSL up until mid-Cata; missed on out Gladiator by a few ranks in WOTLK (:(); but in recent years I have just played very casually, and usually solo.

My job is everything to me, so will always take priority over the game so I have been reticent to commit to anything guild-wise for quite some time now, but I am now looking for a community to move into Legion with. I hope to have fun, contribute, maybe do a little bit of Mythic raiding (!), but mostly have a laugh and enjoy the game as part of a group of like minded people.

My aim is to level up this Druid and play as a healer (probably). Druid is one of the only classes I have never really played, so looking forward to the journey. My main has traditionally been a warlock (Loob - SSL), but I have a level 100 paladin (Arianny - SSL), Priest (Ganglewang - SSL) and rogue (Slackjaw - SSL)

Gnomes
Let us not speak of gnomes.

Bastille
Ancient
Character name:

Re: [Social App sort of(!)]

Post by Bastille » 28 Feb 2016, 22:57

Hello and thank you for your application! Please give us some time to review it.
“A choice between killing and dying is no choice at all. You have to be realistic about these things"

Bastille
Ancient
Character name:

Post by Bastille » 29 Feb 2016, 00:19

Your application has been approved. Please contact an officer for a ginvite.
“A choice between killing and dying is no choice at all. You have to be realistic about these things"

Zarell
Raven
Character name: Zarell
WoW character race: Human
WoW character class: Paladin

Post by Zarell » 01 Mar 2016, 19:18

<recruited>