Resolve101

[Social] Raeyth, Lvl 90 Warrior

Post by Resolve101 » 22 Feb 2016, 20:06

Who is your character?
Raeyth/Worgan/Warrior

Who are you?
My Name is Geoff, I'm 27 and currently live in the UK

Activity
I like to do a bit of everything. I haven't played WoW for about 2/3years and when I last was involved I split my time pretty equally between PvP and Pve. Although this time I feel I'm more interested in the PvE Content. Although I'm not against dabbling in some PvP.

Guild history
Well Considering My hiatus I haven't been in a guild for a while. My 2 Noticeable Guilds hail on another realm (Thunderhorn) as iv'e recently transferred. They were called Red Suns where I raided as the main tank for the guild for several years. We cleared Sunwell back in TBC and was one of only 4 guilds on my old server to do so. Then during Wotlk I joined a full time raid guild called Reborn, and managed to clear multiple server firsts but quit raiding after we took down Lich King.

References
Was just browsing through the guilds page looking for a new home and your page came up and looked professional.

About you
Well I work shifts thus my casual appliance as I'm around at different times of the day. I also play a lot of Diablo 3 and when I'm not gaming I'm generally down the gym working my way to the illusive six pack. I've had a lot of previous WoW experience but my main playing time was TBC/Wotlk/Cata (very early). Some of my best memories are raids from those era's 2 notable stand out for me was realm first 50 tries Trial of the Grand Crusader and farming amani war bear from Zul'aman.

Gnomes
For squishing =D

Zarell
Raven
Character name: Zarell
WoW character race: Human
WoW character class: Paladin

Re: [Social] Raeyth, Lvl 90 Warrior

Post by Zarell » 22 Feb 2016, 20:20

Thank you for the application, please give us some time to review it.

Xanthi
(Xanthin)
Ancient
Character name: Xanthin

Post by Xanthi » 23 Feb 2016, 03:53

Your application has been approved. You can contact an officer for a ginvite.

Zarell
Raven
Character name: Zarell
WoW character race: Human
WoW character class: Paladin

Post by Zarell » 23 Feb 2016, 18:36

<recruited>