Post by Cecîl » 19 Feb 2016, 13:34

Who is your character?

Character: Cecîl
Class: Paladin
Main Spec: Retribution
Off spec: Protection
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... cîl/simple

Who are you?

Hello. My name is Benjamin and Im from Denmark. Im 26 years of old and soon to turn 27
Currently Im going home with a knee injury. But planing on getting back to work within the next few months

To which Raid Group are you Applying:

Im applying to your raid group 2 since I only wants to raid 2 days a week

Experience:

Wotlk:
ICC 10 heroic 11/120

Cata:
BD 25 heroic 5/6
BoT 25 heroic 4/5
FL 25 heroic 6/7
DS 10 heroic 8/8

Mist:
I didnt really raid that much in Mist, the guild I joined then had a rough time and where on and off to the end of the expansion where they gave up

WoD:
HM heroic 7/7
BRF heroic 10/10
HFC heroic 13/13

Raid Role:

Well, the main role is the do as much damage as possible, while staying alive ofc, and throwing out blessing when needs be and saving some ones arse with a Lay on hands.
Im mainly using elitejerks forum to keep up with stats prio etc. and other various website that do the same thing (just to be sure they are right)

Your Spec:

Rotasion:

Using Hammer of wrath, Crusader strike, Judgement and Exocism in that order to gain as much holy power to use on Final verdict. I try to use the Divine storm procs when theres a gap or when theres a few seconds left of it while making sure I got the Final verdict buff for the exstra damage

Stats:

Haste should be at 15%. Other then that mastery, multistrike, haste and critt last.

Talents:

Sanctified Wrath as the longer wings and more Hammer of Wraths works so well with the tier 18 4 ser bonus
Execution Sentence for single target fights, and Light's Hammer for AoE fight

Glyhps:

Glyph of Templar's Verdict 10% less damage taking with almost a 100% uptime is awesome
Glyph of Double Jeopardy is very strong for when you got more then one target
Glyph of Hand of Sacrifice so I dont take damage from it

Glyph of Avenging Wrath and Glyph of Divine Storm for a small amount of selfhealing when theres only on target

Off-specs and Alternative characters:

I have been playing alot of protecsion this expansion and Im pretty comfortable with it, done every fight on heroic as protecsion
Almost all of the content before WoD I played as a holy paladin, but got a little bored with holy with the changes they made for WoD so I switched to Retribution, as I had never tryed to being dps in raid before

I got a level 100 Feral Druid I use to PvP on nothing fancy about it havent done any PvE content on it at all.

Communication:

I do have a mic, but never really been much of a talker.
But I love reading forum post and talking on them. I think its a great way of keeping every one in touch with whats going on, since not every one has to be online to see whats going on.

Combat Logs

Never made a Combat log before but if you want one I can try and see if I can figure it out

Guild History:

I was in a small guild with some friends in Wotlk, where we didnt do much seriuos raiding. when Cata hit most of they didnt have time to play/gearup so I left it and joined Forgotten Legacy
Back on sporegarr. we since then move the guild to Defias Brotherhood since we had trouble getting 25 people for the raids. but at the end of Cata we where almost only doing 10 man raid anyway.
most of the core team started to stop raiding by then and the guild pretty much stopped then. So I left to join a Danish guild on Ravencrest where I finished DS. Was still in the guild for the launch
of Mist an we started raiding agian but had trouble getting a team together so it was pretty much on/off raiding. the guild disbanded and I took a break to the end of Mist. started up agian and joined some of my old
guild memebers from Wotlk which I have been raiding with since, but have stopped now since they couldn get enough people to start mythic.

Raid availability:

I can make both raids a week

References:

only person I know in your guild is Lupo, from Forgotten legacy if he still remebers me ( had a name change since some silly DK stole my name while I was gone) (thorstien btw)

About you:

Nothing special about my currently Im home with a knee injury, but planning to start to study after this summer.

Zarell
Raven
Character name: Zarell
WoW character race: Human
WoW character class: Paladin

Re: [RG2] Cecîl, Lvl 100 retribution Paladin

Post by Zarell » 19 Feb 2016, 15:00

Thank you for the application, please give us some time to review it.

Xanthi
(Xanthin)
Ancient
Character name: Xanthin

Post by Xanthi » 21 Feb 2016, 17:00

Your application has been approved. You can whisper an officer for a ginvite.

I recall that you have been informed already of the actual progress of RG2 and what not by Fahranya. In case you have something to ask still before joining/decision, you can get in contact with me by asking for Xanthin in the guild.

Xanthi
(Xanthin)
Ancient
Character name: Xanthin

Post by Xanthi » 21 Feb 2016, 17:17

<Recruited>