Post by Thyrinn » 11 Feb 2016, 11:56

Who is your character?
Frëya: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... Bya/simple

Who are you?
My name is Jaakko, i'm 34 and from Finland

Activity
PVP, PVE, Leveling other characters.

Guild history
Valkyyria, a Finnish guild i never quite got into since they were so far ahead in pve and there was so little intrest in PVP because ppl thought it would be too much of a hassle and most of them stopped playing since guild couldn't get a mythic group going.

References
i suppose i don't know anyone from the guild but i've seen players from there around.

About you

I've been playing the game since TBC but got more into it in WoTLK, always been more of a PVP player but i've done my share of raiding in the old expansions. I've been experimenting a lot but in WOD i've mostly played my retribution paladin
I lack experience in playing ranged dps except hunter wich i've found quite boring. As much for myself as a person.. I'm not your average player, since i've been playing MUDs since when lynx was about the only web browser available and IRC/Telnet/FTP formed the internet.
I am progress oriented, but at the moment doing another LFR doesn't move me up except by getting those valour points for legendary ring.

Gnomes

Unpredictable, don't let their size fool you.

Zarell
Raven
Character name: Zarell
WoW character race: Human
WoW character class: Paladin

Re: [Social] Frëya level 100 Human Retribution Paladin

Post by Zarell » 11 Feb 2016, 11:59

Thank you for the application. Please give us some time to review it.

Thyrinn
(Frëya)
Hatchling
Character name: Frëya

Post by Thyrinn » 11 Feb 2016, 13:24

Illuwatar wrote:Who is your character?
Frëya: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... Bya/simple

Who are you?
My name is Jaakko, i'm 34 and from Finland

Activity
PVP, PVE, Leveling other characters.

Guild history
Carnage kings: Leveling guild.
Tactical Magic: I raided a bit with my hunter but dropped out of the progress team
Prime: Was interested but left due to being inactive in game and found murtoraja.
Murtoraja: Merged with another Finnish guild to form Valkyyria due to inactivity of players in both.
Valkyyria, a Finnish guild i never quite got into since they were so far ahead in pve and there was so little intrest in PVP because ppl thought it would be too much of a hassle and most of them stopped playing since guild couldn't get a mythic group going.

References
i suppose i don't know anyone from the guild but i've seen players from there around.

About you

I've been playing the game since TBC but got more into it in WoTLK, always been more of a PVP player but i've done my share of raiding in the old expansions. I've been experimenting a lot but in WOD i've mostly played my retribution paladin
I lack experience in playing ranged dps except hunter wich i've found quite boring. As much for myself as a person.. I'm not your average player, since i've been playing MUDs since when lynx was about the only web browser available and IRC/Telnet/FTP formed the internet.
I am progress oriented, but at the moment doing another LFR doesn't move me up except by getting those valour points for legendary ring.

Gnomes

Unpredictable, don't let their size fool you.

Thyrinn
(Frëya)
Hatchling
Character name: Frëya

Post by Thyrinn » 12 Feb 2016, 17:35

Name changed to Thyrinn since Frëya appears in Ulduar and is from norse mythology.

Xanthi
(Xanthin)
Ancient
Character name: Xanthin

Post by Xanthi » 12 Feb 2016, 17:37

As was discussed with you by officers separately, this was one requirement for joining the guild. As new name does follow the guidelines, your application has been approved.

Xanthi
(Xanthin)
Ancient
Character name: Xanthin

Post by Xanthi » 12 Feb 2016, 17:37

<Recruited>