[Social] Xaiya, Level 100 Paladin

A safe place for closed application.
Xaiya
Hatchling
Character name: Xaiya

[Social] Xaiya, Level 100 Paladin

Post by Xaiya » 09 Feb 2016, 16:31

Who is your character?
Xaiya, Draenei Paladin. This has been my main character since the release of the Icecrown Citadel patch (so roughly 2009/2010). I have raided as all three specs at various points in my time playing WoW, as well as briefly rerolling other classes due to guild requirements / balance issues.

Who are you?
My name is Jon. I'm 26 years old, currently living in Shrewsbury, England. I work in Transport Planning, which is breathtakingly dull - but pays the bills (ish!)

Activity
In the past I have raided at a decent level, through Wrath and Cataclysm. If I'm honest, I'm half-tempted to apply to you guys as a raider - though I'm not 100% sure I could commit the time right now, and wouldn't want to be that 'turns up to every other raid' guy! I expect I'll get back into it at some point :) I have PVP'd a little as Holy in the past, nothing too serious....

Guild history
None on Defias Brotherhood, as my raiding experience up to now was elsewhere...

The only guild of note that I was part of was a 10 man Heroic guild called Pulse on the Kilrogg server during tier 12-13. We got the realm 2nd kill of Ragnaros 10HC, and realm 1st kill of Madness 10HC.

I was enticed over to Defias Brotherhood by a couple of real-life friends to setup a social guild, with the intention of casual 2 day a week raiding and some PVP. Unfortunately they have both since quit the game, so I'm left at a bit of a loose end!

References
Have to admit - I don't know anyone in the guild personally, as I have only transferred across to Defias Brotherhood relatively recently. I saw some forum posts regarding your 10 year anniversary (congrats!!), and thought that your guild was exactly what I'm looking for. You come across as a social and friendly bunch, with a history of stability and a decent raid team should I ever decide that I want to step up and apply to get involved in that side of the game again.

About you
I've probably already written more than you'd want to read through for a social app, so I won't add too much more to your eye-bleeding! :) In a nutshell, I'm a sociable and easy-going person, who isn't quite done with this game yet.... I'm just looking for like-minded people to kill pixels with, to relax and have some fun.

Gnomes
God, I hope this isn't the make or break question..... I'm probably a Hordey at heart, so I tend to view gnomes as cannon fodder...... Sorry........

(Not sorry)

Bastille
Ancient
Character name:

Re: [Social] Xaiya, Level 100 Paladin

Post by Bastille » 09 Feb 2016, 19:29

Hi and thank you for your application. Please give us some time to review it
“A choice between killing and dying is no choice at all. You have to be realistic about these things"

Zarell
Raven
Character name: Zarell
WoW character race: Human
WoW character class: Paladin

Post by Zarell » 10 Feb 2016, 06:52

Hi Xaiya

Your application has been accepted. Please ask one of our friendly officers to invite you to the guild.

Xaiya
Hatchling
Character name: Xaiya

Post by Xaiya » 10 Feb 2016, 21:42

Cheers! I'll login and pester one of you soon...

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 10 Feb 2016, 23:44

<recruited>