alexiiz

[Social] Ewelyth 37 huntress :3

Post by alexiiz » 29 Nov 2015, 10:49

Who is your character?
Ewelyth, night elf , huntress

Who are you?
I´m Alex and im 21 y/o from Finland :oops:

Activity
I like to hang out with guild mates :3 and do pve/pvp with them. I always like to help and I like if someone is helping me as well c:

Guild history
I have rogue on Night Song which is realms biggest rogue guild ^^ but I wanted to main this char so Raven Council sounded great choise for me :oops: when I played Wotlk I was in a nice guild but can´t remember it name anymore coz I took a break :o

References
I talked with someone in ur guild and he said he liked me and then I talked with officer and he said come here to to fill my needs :) Im so sorry that I cant remember your in game chars names but its obvs coz I dont have them on my friend list atm :/

About you
I like to party with the others :3 and I´m at social work so I see many kinds of people and I help them as best as I can ^^
I´m sorry about my english :´D but because im from Finland it makes some sense ^^ aand yeah I started playing when Wotlk came so im quite new player :o and I took a 3 years break coz my personal life was rather busy but now I´m back again :3
It would be awesome to know you guys and stand proudly in Raven Council :oops:

Gnomes
They are lil fellas ^^ with nice sense of humour. Gnomes are bosses and thats way they get hunter class haha :D
"it doesn´t matter how small you are, if your heart is big enough" -Ewelyth

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [Social] Ewelyth 37 huntress :3

Post by Jimmble » 29 Nov 2015, 10:58

Thank you for the application, please give us some time to review it.

Zarell
Raven
Character name: Zarell
WoW character race: Human
WoW character class: Paladin

Post by Zarell » 30 Nov 2015, 07:22

Hey Ewelyth

Your application has been approved, please ask one of our friendly officers to send you a guild invite.

Stukov
Ancient
Character name: Stukov

Post by Stukov » 30 Nov 2015, 08:25

<recruited>