[RG2 Application] Criminal, Rogue

A safe place for closed application.
Crîminal

[RG2 Application] Criminal, Rogue

Post by Crîminal » 11 Sep 2015, 08:55

Who is your character?
Criminal, Assassin/Combat Rogue
i have 2 rogues @ level 100, i could not be arsed to pay for charakter transfer, so i desided to start up on my aliance rogue again, i`ll link them both

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... nal/simple <-- this is the one i am playing on

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... nal/simple

Who are you?
my name is Tony, i am 35 years old.. i work daily as a technical suport / sparepart salesman in one of the bigges company withinn kitchen equipment for proffesional use.. i have a busy week usualy, it comes with the age and job, i alsow have a wonderfull girfriend that i love.. and i have been totaly hooked on wow for 11 years about.. i have raided sence vanilla, always loved the class rogue, i have raided as every class and played every class to max level, done pvp and pve with them..

you wanna know more? ask me IF i can join you`re guild ;)

To which Raid Group are you Applying?
RG2

Experience
well, i have raided every content.. not done full clear in BT/SW when that was high end..
i have all the curves from MOP, on "normal" that is.. before Heroic was the new normal..
i raided SOO Heroic, then Mythic when that came out.. pre Mythic SOO i got to 9/14 Mythic

in WOD, i raided as a hunter att start, got the curve in HM HC.. then my raidgroup splitted.
then i started to play on my other rogue, then i started to raid in BRF 10/10 Normal 9/10 Heroic ( that raid group newer had steady players, we always boosted ppl.. and i don`t need to tell you how it sucked to boost ppl on Blackhand ) we tryed, but i newer got the curve on BH :/ it`s the only one i don`t have..

then that group splitted, i quit the game for a few months.. it`s frustrating to newer get a steady group/guild with dedicated players..

Raid Role
i am a competetive DPSèr.. i like to challange myself aswell as other ppl on the dmg meter. i come prepeared with pots, flasks and all that, i look att videoes att youtube ( Fatboss ftw ) i enjoy there videoes, and i learn from them.
i keep myself up to date on my class on forums..

Your Spec
if you inspect me now, i have gone for crit / mastery, this is due to pvp mostly.. crit cos of the free dispatch, and mastery for the dott dmg from poisens.. the same goes with PVE, i always stack mastery then crit/multi

Off-specs and Alternative characters
Combat spec as OS, not much skill requierd for that :P but sure, i`ll go combat if needed..

Communication
i have mic, and i use it.. i am newer afraid to say what i feel and help ppl understand tacs.. i rearly get mad, but when ppl do the same mistakes over and over, that can piss me off att times..

Combat Logs
i am applying from work, i don`t have anything here..

Your UI
i use standard UI, i just use the DBM, Timers, Recount etc needed for raids. still att work, no pickures :/

Guild History
i have only been in 1 guild so far on this server.. [Mental] They only take ppl with 2k+ in pvp bracket. so i joined them, but there officers where newer online to continiue reqrutment, i was always alone online..

Raid availability
i can raid every day, weekends are locked to gf, but sometimes i can.. weekdays 18 - 23 no problem, but 2 days are enugh for me..

References
You can ask my former guildmaster on Twisting Nether, Defzo.. she can tell you that i newer missed 1 raid that i signed for.. if i decline a raid, there is a reason for that.. but i am dedicated to the game

About you
i told you a lot now i feel, i can add that i have been a DJ in oslo for 15 years.. i have storys up to my neck, i am a funny guy, atleast i am told :P i like sacasm humor, i like to drink. like, ALOT.. often during raids, so when i start to get drunk, you will have a funny time raiding ;)

Miscellaneous
Ganking in Tanan with my Flag of ownership and /pulse is my daily high :D

Peace..!

Beastaly
Ancient
Character name: Beastaly
WoW character race: Blood Elf
WoW character class: Death Knight

Re: [RG2 Application] Criminal, Rogue

Post by Beastaly » 11 Sep 2015, 16:03

Hey there,
Thanks for your application, please give us somet ime to review it.
The RG2 raid leader will leave a comment aswell, so please be patient!

Kind regards,
Beast

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 11 Sep 2015, 17:19

As you surely know, Blizzard has a special set of policies when it comes to naming characters on RP realms. You can check it out here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/articl ... m-policies

Our guild is trying to follow these rules and expects its members to follow them as well. I am not entirely convinced that your character name is a proper RP name, but catch me in-game and we will try to solve it somehow.

Criminal
(Cîminal)
Character name: Cîminal

Post by Criminal » 11 Sep 2015, 20:29

Hey Jimmble

from what I understand, Criminal and rogue together fits perfect to a RP server.. a rogue is basikly a criminal mastermind, and a thief..

I do not think that I violate any of this terms..

that's my opinion though..

Name Violations

This category includes:Non-medieval or non-fantasy names (for example: Slipnslide, Robotman, Technotron).Names that reference well known people, characters, places, or icons (for example: Britneyspears, Austinpowers, Mcdonalds, Georgewashington, Newyork).Names that consist of multiple words (for example: Inyourface, Welovebeef, Howareyou).

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 14 Sep 2015, 09:44

Hello Criminal,

After discussing it with the officers and RG2 leader we came to the conclusion that we cannot offer you a guild membership or raid group spot.

We wish you goot luck in finding a home for your character.

--
Jimmble

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 14 Sep 2015, 09:44

<not recruited>