(Parsnips)
Raven
Character name: Parsnips

[Social] Hokee, Level 98 Warlock

Post by Hokee » 06 Jul 2015, 20:37

Who is your character?

Applying on Hokee who is (currently) a level 98 Gnome Warlock

Who are you?

Hi I'm Chris, vastly the wrong side of 30 and from Manchester, UK.

Activity

WoD has been a bit of an odd one. I joined a newly formed guild on my priest at the beginning of the expansion and we banged our head against imperator until the guild (and incidentally our heads) imploded. A few of went off together and despite my desparate pleas to do otherwise went and formed a guild on that side with the bizarrely crafted buildings, dreadfully positioned garrison and music which tends to sound like orcs trying to cough up furballs. My 2 "geared" characters are still over there and should I be fortunate enough to be considered a fit, I'd be more than happy to bring them back to the side with the impressive structures, cosy garrisons and stirring music :D

Guild history

A few over the scary amount of years - Seraphim Nocturnus, The Tempered Sun, Purgatory to name a few and around 9 years or so ago, I was in a lovely little guild called Raven Council with a very fine leader called Celsan (boomkin extraordinaire)

References

Obviously been aware of the guild's existence since its inception but couldn't claim any sort of referee though I do remember Khila (now Alikh) who I had a quick chat with earlier. And also a real life friend named Hurley has just joined you which prompted the application.

About you

I consider myself a friendly, silly and opinionated person. I have a wonderful fiancee who also plays (*cough* horde) as well as a number of other good friends in the game. I'm an age past the days of lusting for loot and gain a huge amount more satisfaction these days from simply being social and helping out if and when I can.

Gnomes

Gnomes? Well I suppose applying with a gnome, I should be biased so, fantastic things! Where would half the WoW jokes be without them ??

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [Social] Hokee, Level 98 Warlock

Post by Jimmble » 06 Jul 2015, 20:42

It's a gnome! \o/

Hokee
(Parsnips)
Raven
Character name: Parsnips

Post by Hokee » 06 Jul 2015, 20:44

I just noticed my old friend Stukov is still with you guys so there's someone else I know :)

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 06 Jul 2015, 21:18

<recruited>