[Social] Resto Druid Trée

A safe place for closed application.
Aceous
Raven
Character name: Aceous

[Social] Resto Druid Trée

Post by Aceous » 26 Mar 2015, 21:33

Hello. My name is Hugo and I'm 16 years old currently living in tha' old north (Sweden).

Nowadays I've not got much time for WoW, not right now. I'm playing soccer and right now where having pre-season practice aka. a lot of practice. However I wish that in the future I'll be able to raid and PvP some again (however PvP sucks right now so I'm gonna focus PvE). So, for now applying as social and maybe later I could throw in an application as a Raider hopefully. :)

I've not been in any guilds since Wrath, back in Wrath I did both PvP and PvE End-game. Nor was I really low 2s rating either (LOD and 2380 2s).

I've recently searched for a new guild with a lot of members in it, and you guys seem to match at that point. I found you at the forums if I'm not wrong..

Me myself love practicing soccer and playing WoW. However, I've got a girlfriend too which requires some time. So for now I can't raid, practice soccer AND have a girlfriend. It's just not gonna work out. Therefor I want to apply as a social and perhaps atleast provide some fun into the guild. I hope to make a lot of friends, chilling out in some kind of teamspeak likely program and just having good ol' fun. And ofcourse, I hope that you guys take me in! :) Cya in chat (maybe).

PS: Gnomes are just fine toilet paper.

Zarell
Raven
Character name: Zarell
WoW character race: Human
WoW character class: Paladin

Re: [Social] Resto Druid Trée

Post by Zarell » 27 Mar 2015, 07:18

Hey Hugo

Thank you for the application, please give us some time to review it.

You forgot to mention the character you would like to join us with. Class/Name/Level

Also read here TRC Rules and Info

Aceous
Raven
Character name: Aceous

Post by Aceous » 28 Mar 2015, 09:08

Sorry about that Zarell. Currently I'm kind of unsure, but let's say my DK.

Death Knight, Heratic, level 100

Zarell
Raven

Post by Zarell » 30 Mar 2015, 18:49

Hey Hugo,

Sorry we took so long. Your application for the Death Knight, Heratic, has been accepted.

Please poke an officer for guild invite.

Zarell
Raven

Post by Zarell » 31 Mar 2015, 08:27

<recruited>