[Social] Elorya, level 100 Druid

A safe place for closed application.
Elorya

[Social] Elorya, level 100 Druid

Post by Elorya » 27 Dec 2014, 17:48

Who is your character?
I`m a level 100 Night elf Druid.

Who are you?
My name is Ester I`m 25 years young :P and I`m from Slovenia. (not Slovakia!!!)

Activity
What I like the most is to play with friends, either RL or in game ones. Because ever since I started playing WoW I enjoy the social aspect of the game, which would annoy some :P (healing and typing for some reason is not a good idea or so I been told :D) Also doing some achievements and since WoD you either love farming mats or you die from boredom. But as i said everything is better if you are in group with someone :)

Guild history
Till recently I was in A New Hope since there were some of my RL friends but they left and some joined your guild so I would love to join them and hopefully do some PvE with them again, since we didn't had a chance to do some raiding since SoO. This is my alt and I just wanna enjoy in fun dungeons, raid or PvP with my friends. Before A New Hope I was in Exploding Sheep Inc from Ravenholdt but they migrated to Sylvanas since back then (not so long ago now that i think of it :D) Ravenholdt was more or less dead and we didn't know that they will merge servers.

References
I was walking in the woods near my Garrison one day, enjoying the sun, nature and her beauty when suddenly the rustle of trees began to whisper a name that I never heard before. I stood there for awhile then I approached the wisest and oldest tree in the area and when I placed my hande on his bark a raven appeared on the lower branch. Suddenly the whisper became clear. It was calling out " The Raven Council."
I asked the raven what is this Raven Council he's talking about. He told me all the tails and the heroic deeds that the The Raven Council have had done. And something about a lot of happy gnomes taking over... not really sure what he meant by that. I later found out that two of my friends, Deragorn and Iffith, are also part of this mysterious Raven Council "So they must be lots of fun " I said. And here I am boring you with my long long tale.

About you
My guess is you wanna here something you didn't hear till now about me... Well I started playing WoW to improve my English grammar and that went well i dear say. After a while I meet a lot of new people, joined guild, started raiding... The game because a way to pass my time and stay in contact with all the people I meet online and also a fun way to spend time with some friends. I also became a bit obsessed with getting pets, mount or achievement that i really really really need to have :D Cant help it some pets just look so cute and fluffy <3 For some reason there is just not enough bag space for everything i consider cute and worth to keep, because you know... you never know when something might come handy ^^ Outside the game i'm currently studying on Faculty of Management, im one exam and diploma away from getting my degree in economy so */fingers crossed to make it happen by this summer :D I love holidays so this time of year is really busy lots of shopping and helping out Santa Claus and hanging out with Rudolf :D Well I believe I told a lot so when you process all and still have any questions I would be happy to answer them all.

Gnomes
They are here to join their forces and dominate all the words in World of Warcraft with their cuteness. I should know I was in with the plan from the start. But shhh don't tell anyone ;)

Beastaly
Ancient
Character name: Beastaly
WoW character race: Blood Elf
WoW character class: Death Knight

Re: [Social] Elorya, level 100 Druid

Post by Beastaly » 27 Dec 2014, 23:27

Hello Elorya,
Thanks for you application, please give us some time to review it.

Stukov
Ancient
Character name: Stukov

Post by Stukov » 01 Jan 2015, 14:25

Your application has been accepted, please poke an officer for a guild invite.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 02 Jan 2015, 14:44

<recruited>