Sanstorm

[Raider]Sanstorm, lvl 90 Windwalker Monk

Post by Sanstorm » 04 Oct 2014, 14:10

Who is your character?
Sanstorm WW monk http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/f ... orm/simple

Who are you?
Ricardo i'm 19 years old and come from portugal/holland

Experience
[i raided in MoP with my monk as ww cleared almost everything before SoO ( i did clear msv and hof and toes before SoO) my ww monk has always be my main in Mop never rerolled any class or spec

Raid role
[i'm a dps and call some things during the fight to remind the dps for some tactics , i read on all sorts of websites to see what the bosses do and how we avoid it . icyveins mostly

Talent choices
[i use momentum for the quick runs speed in case of an emergency.
i use chi wave or chi burst depends of the fights where there is more healing required then dps
i use ascension just for the extra chi and regen that's handy for alot of fights
i use ring of peace or leg sweep dpends if there is hardhitting adds or a boss that can be disarmed
i use dampen harm or difuse magic on fights that require more cd's like magical damage and physical damage
i use rushin jade wind for aoe and invoke xuen the white tiger for the extra burst on bosses

Off-specs and Alternative characters
[i don't realy bother i got a tank ofspec so if needen i switch
i've got a dk and a paladin that i could play but have not raided with them alot http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... eam/simple i have not raided woth them but i can always get better

Communication
[i'm happy to talk got mic so there is no problem i don't mind can always look at them to learn more and put questions on it

Logs
[i don't have any logs to show you because my guild is a causal guild and don't do logs and i've never posted it. when i was in revolution( turalyon ) i had some put logs on but there i was a standbt beacuse of gear issues but that logs isn't there anymore.

Your UI
[Attach a screenshot of your current raiding UI, and if it shows anything unusual (in the UI, not the chat box :p), feel free to explain your choices.]

Guild History
[i was first in revolution in turalyon but they don't raid anymore these days so i moved tp frostmane and joined a guild fat pandaz in frostmane but don't like how they raid it's very casual and i want some hardcore raiding i want to join TRC because i heard form a friend that you guys are a very good guild.

Raid availability
[i can make all these days i'm still in school so i have alot of free time]

References
[i know a guy that joined your guild recently his name is buhar i think he can vouch for me:) because of him in know about this guild

About you
[i'm a student in school and learning to be a carpenter i speak good english only got a accent form portugal

Miscellaneous
i would prefer if i can get in a raidteam with my buddy buhar :)

Beastaly
Ancient
Character name: Beastaly
WoW character race: Blood Elf
WoW character class: Death Knight

Re: [Raider]Sanstorm, lvl 90 Windwalker Monk

Post by Beastaly » 04 Oct 2014, 16:28

Hello Sanstorm!
Thank you for your application, please give us some time to review it and we'll get back to you :)

~Beast

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 07 Oct 2014, 18:17

Sanstorm,

unfortunately we don't have enough information to offer you a raid spot right now. If you decide to transfer, we'd like to offer you a social spot in the guild. When WoD goes live, we can get back to your raiding application.

--
Jimmble

Sanstorm

Post by Sanstorm » 14 Jan 2015, 20:11

hey my name is sandstorm

and I would like to join as a trial if you're still recruiting a windwalker/brewmaster monk itemlvl is 661/664 I have cleared normal 6/7 and heroic 6/7 the last boss is a bit hard for a pug

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/F ... m/advanced
http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/eu/ ... /sanstorm/