ßrollox 90 Death Knight

A safe place for closed application.
Brollox
Dark Raven
Character name:

ßrollox 90 Death Knight

Post by Brollox » 11 Jul 2013, 20:26

Who is your character?
[ßrollox, Death Knight, Blood/Frost, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... lox/simple

Who are you?
My name is Morne, i'm 36 and from South Africa.

Which of our two raid groups are you applying for?
RG2

Raid role
Previous raid group i was in was Liquid, was OT, switching to DPS to give new Tanks a chance to learn encounters. I'm a fairly quick learner and like a progressive environment. I used to use Tankspot/youtube/wowhead and wowwiki to learn new encounters.

Experience
Been playing since vanilla, did MC/BWL/AQ40/Naxx as a HUnter and a Druid. BC i played mainly Druid and Mage, did all raids but quit when Sunwell came out. Came back in WOLTK and started a DK, cleared all the raids there. All this on US servers. I quit with Cata, havent done any Cata content. Came back in Panda with my DK, but tbh i have very limited experience with raiding other than raidfinder facerolling. Just havent been able to find a good raiding guild, I quit again and just came back to the game to give it another go, playing with friends and such.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
I can DPS aswell, im fairly well geared there and have no problem switching between specs. DPS or Tank is good either way. Atm im lvl alts so DK is only raiding option for the next month or so.

Communication
[Do you have a microphone and how comfortable are you with using it during encounters if needed? Are you happy to use these forums for discussion of tactics and general scheming?] Yes, yes and yes!

World of Logs stuff
[If possible please link a log with you in it, raiding current content - it helps us, and you, in reviewing your application.]
MAybe i'm giving my age away...World of Logs?

Guild History
[What other guilds have you been in? What made you move(/plan to move) from these guilds, and why join ours?]
I'm originaly from US server Dragonmaw, been in a guild called Moonshade for 4 years, i quit due to not being able to make raid times anylonger with the 9 hour time difference. I have Friends in Raven Council and would like to join a steady, mature raiding environment that doesnt require an insane raid schedule.

Raid availability
I have no problem making the raid times 8-11 Monday and Wednesday, thats GR2 right?

References

Adrimalek and Zarell

About you
As stated above, i'm 36, married with children. Ive been playing this game since its been 3 months old. So i've seen it all, hardcore guilds, guild fallouts, lootwhoring, you name it. I prefer a mature environment where ppl help each other out and with limited emo. I just want to have fun playing with friends whilst getting some raiding progression in and building my toons. You can expect a mature player, that does his share and pulls his own weight.

I know that i might not be at the gear lvl you require, but ill put the effort in to get the last 6 points in ilvl. Shouldnt take long.

I'm pretty quiet on vent/ts, i like to participate in guild activities, like ganking and messing around in-game.

Miscellaneous
none

Stukov
Ancient
Character name: Stukov

Re: ßrollox 90 Death Knight

Post by Stukov » 12 Jul 2013, 00:28

Thanks for your application. Please, give us some time to review it.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 12 Jul 2013, 00:38

Your application has been accepted. Please whisper an officer for a /ginvite.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 14 Jul 2013, 12:02

<recruited>