(Horlícks)
Dark Raven
tactics
Character name: Horlícks
Specialization: tactics

Application...mm...me!

Post by Lupo » 22 Jan 2013, 22:03

Hi Judge & Jury,

This is my first move in about 14 months, so I'm definitely a bit rusty filling in these application forms. If you require anymore information, add a line or two here and I'll try my best to answer.

What is your character's name, race, class and level?

My character I'd like to apply with is Brewstêr. He's a Pandaren priest, preferably discipline, but can be convinced other specs exist, maybe. He's 90 and been idling in the shrine for a while. He needs a good run out and I've decided now's the time.

Is this character your main character?

In truth he hasn't been. Reason being we have ran with a surplus of healers, so I dropped to a role that was best for the team. That's one of my strengths, I come with a few characters, and I'm fairly strong on the lot.

Have you had any other characters before this one?

Erm, I hope this post doesn't have a character limit!

The following 3 are 90's & capable of LFR'ing Terrace - so reasonable alts for MsV if needed.

Squêaks - Blood/frost DK, ~ 460 ilevel - played her most of last Dragon Soul (we were shy a tank, and a leader - so I did both).
Carnarius - Prot/Ret tank, ~ 482/483 ilevel - played this for 6/6, 2/6 this patch. Have enjoyed tanking on him, however retribution and leading is more complicated than I thought or gave ret credit for.
Lupo - Fuzzy bear / cat - he's the one I filled in for you guys an age ago on DS. Surprisingly it was that raid that's made me stay in touch ... molest ...no touch one of your gnomes since.

I also have a warrior & shaman @ 85, warlock @86, and a rogue at 88.

Should any of the above prove more useful to the guild than Brewstêr then I'm open to discussion.

Why <The Raven Council> and not any other guild?

When we first arrived, they were the 1st or 2nd guild run I pugged with. The raid team I played with seemed polite, organised & generally got the job done without too much stress. The skill level was high on the whole, and I don't think I was too far off.

I did mention to one of your guildies that I was looking for a new challenge, but wasn't sure whether I wanted 25's or 10's. Last night a mate in the 25 guild I was looking at said "We've killed this boss, it was awesome" and I kinda thought "good for you, I'll get there in my own time".

The guild I've been in for the past 14 months has ran its course sadly. I'm a bit burnt out raid leading / hand holding & want to get back to raiding. Concentrating on my own game rather than 9 others. I don't think I want the chaos of 25's, I want the precision of 10s where you can count on 9 other people to do their job and the boss dies, and ppl go home happy. Its something I've been mulling over for the last fortnight, and the fact its taken 15-30 minutes to write this is convincing me this is my best choice.

Where (or from whom) did you hear about <The Raven Council>?

There's this gnome, called Jimmble, who won't shurrup how great you are. Its written on his pompoms, and probably his PJs.

Who are you? (please tell us a little about the real life you).

Aye no worries. I'm a lad called Trevor, I'm 28, I'm from the north of England originally, but settled in the Midlands nowadays. I'm an engineer, which sometimes interferes with my geeking, but only marginally - I've a laptop that can manage 10's adequately.

If you want anymore information, let me know. If you want less, tough - have the wall of text.

Lupo

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: Application...mm...me!

Post by Jimmble » 22 Jan 2013, 23:24

It's Lupo the fat bear! Umm... HELLO! Gotta tell the longlegs... *gnomefeet running away*

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 23 Jan 2013, 18:15

Smelly bear! Where are you?

montesangre
Raven
Character name: