Membership

A safe place for closed application.
Shaah

Membership

Post by Shaah » 10 Apr 2006, 06:35

Greetings.
I am Shaah, lv 60 Night elf Priest. If you wish for a further description, I hope you have rsp *smiles*

I used to be a member of TAW (The alliance watch), but left because I got stressed from the vastness and the commitment needed to be a good member of that guild. I stepped aside so a more committet priest could take over, though I miss a lot of the people there and play with them at times.
I have endured the horrors of many bad individuals in random groups since then and after one particularly bad run in UBRS, I shared my opinion on a bad element on general chat. Celsan gave me a whisper and suggested that I joined this guild.
The impression i've gotten is that it is an open guild that focuses on good individuals and to have a good time (let me know if I got that wrong)

This is my second serious character on this server. Before that I played on ER, with what I would call.. noob tendencies because I was still learning the game. My first character on this server is currently retired, but I have a third, whom is by title my alt, but I play her and Shaah equally these days. She is a member of a pvp guild, that only certain days of the week are able to get a good premade done for WSG/AB.. so the rest of the time I play Shaah.

What peaked my interrest is that this guild sounds to be people who are interrested in doing a good job and care about more than themselves. Professionals is the word I strive for. No one is perfect of course, *grins* god knows I know that, but I like people who make an effort.
I also have a temper with bad elements.. a really bad one, so I try to avoid that, as it is as aggrivating for me as it is for the innocent bystanders. So basicly, I am interrested in this guild because it gives me the opportunety to do instances (not end game) with good people, to not be on constantly, but still be able to help out when I have the extra energy. I'm here to have fun.

Personally I love both rp, pvp and pve.. but with shaah I only do rp and pve (though I have been lured to AV at times).
I am a former healing specced priest, who got tired of the long grinds with no damage and I respecced to shadow (holy) priest at patch 1.10
I am still a good healer, now I just have fun when out grinding alone or with a friend.

To make a long story ... ehm.. too late. I am interrested in joining you.. If you have managed to dig your way through my introduction.. then perhaps let me know if you are interrested in haveing me?

Shaah.

Celsan
Ancient
Character name:

Post by Celsan » 10 Apr 2006, 14:14

We'd love to have you with us Shaah :D

I'll get you onboard as soon as I see you again!

Spectral
Councillor
Character name:

Re: Membership

Post by Spectral » 10 Apr 2006, 14:55

Shaah wrote:The impression i've gotten is that it is an open guild that focuses on good individuals and to have a good time (let me know if I got that wrong)
We're doing our best ;)
Would love to have you on, Shaah!

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient
Character name: Aliqh
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
Battle.net character avatar: Aliqh

Post by Alikh » 11 Apr 2006, 00:59

Good to have you on board, Shaah :D

Grim
Character name:

Post by Grim » 13 Apr 2006, 00:35

Priest power! :)

Good to have you on board. You hit the nail on the head. We're all about fun and good times, and the social aspect is very important. I don't think you'll have much trouble fitting right in.