A safe place for closed application.
Belgan
Raven
Character name:

Recruitment: Paladin

Post by Belgan » 27 Oct 2012, 01:28

1. Belgan, level 90 human paladin. Tank and Ret
2. My first and only character.
3. I have been a part of a hardcore PvP guild (from a friends recommendation) but I don't enjoy PvP as much. As this is my first character (and because I love TBC) I like running old content and I want to be a part of a guild that actually raids once in a while. I'm also a bit of an achievement hunter, due to the seven years of content I'm trying to catch up on, so I would like to be in a large guild who share the same sentiments and form Glory runs etc. Plus I want to be in a causal guild where you don't get called a fag because you have better things to do than join in WPvP sometimes.
4. Read your description on Guild Finder, you ticked all the boxes I'm looking for.
5. I'm 27, engaged and I'm a professional musician/teacher (piano). Because of that I work as-and-when so I can't dedicate any specific time in the week to wow. This is the only character I've played as. I love old content and acquiring old achievements and transmog gear as well as having stacks of factions to rep up. But I also enjoy tanking and end game content and I want to enjoy raiding in a non-hardcore environment.

Thank you for considering my application.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: Recruitment: Paladin

Post by Jimmble » 27 Oct 2012, 21:49

Thanks for your application. Please give us a bit of time to review it.

Rezag
Ancient
Character name:

Post by Rezag » 02 Nov 2012, 10:07

Your application has been accepted. Please whisper an officer for a /ginvite.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 02 Nov 2012, 10:36

<recruited>