Application: Shadowtamer

A safe place for closed application.
Shadowtamer

Application: Shadowtamer

Post by Shadowtamer » 01 Oct 2006, 23:42

Greetings, My main character's name is Shadowtamer, a level 58 Nightelf Hunter. I'm currently looking for a RP/PvE/PvP guild and hope to take part in a variety of events involving endgame instances, World raids, and a bit of casual rp for when I just want to chill out and have some fun. Most Importantly I want to join a guild that communicates! I have been in many guilds where the guild channel is constantly empty and anyone that does use it is ignored because everyone else is too busy with their OWN needs. I like to know im part of a helpful community.
My main goal - if I have the honor of joining your guild - would be to take part in endgame instances, as I soon hope to become 60 and want a taste of what they have to offer.

I live in Scotland and I am currently studying Computer games technology at university (1st year).
I enjoy a wide veriety of music (Anything that isnt Pop, classical or dance/trance) My favourite band being Greenday. Im a loyal WoW fan after the death of SwG. And an all round good guy. What more can I say?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers!