Valkryss Aplication

A safe place for closed application.

Valkryss Aplication

Post by Guest » 27 Dec 2010, 00:44

What is your character's name, race, class and level?
My characters name is Valkryss and is a lvl85 Dranei Paladin
Is this character your main character? Have you had any other characters before this one?
My main character is a death knight on alonsus called Derfknight (sorry for the rubbish name) who has had past raiding experience on the lich king and Trial of the crusader. I also have a lvl 80 mage on Terokkar called Lyabelle.
What are you looking for in a guild? (raiding, PvP, RP events etc..?)
I am looking for a nice friendly guild who enjoys a raid and a battleground every now and again. I am new to Rp genre but am willing to try anything. Nothing too hardcore.
What do you expect from <The Raven Council>?
I expect lots on friendly people who enjoy playing World of Warcraft whilst helping eachother out with cheaper materials for crafting.
Why <The Raven Council> and not any other guild?
I have recently been looking for a good steady guild that has lots of memebers who enjoy playing with eachother. my friend said that he was applying for here and that your guild matches every possible thing that i could ever want in a guild.
Where (or from whom) did you hear about <The Raven Council>?
Off my real life friend Felias.
Who are you? (please tell us a little about the real life you).
My name is James Cratchley-Preece and I am 16 years old. I live in England in a place called Churchdown in Gloucestershire. I am a very friendly and a pleasure to raid with.

Thanks for reading this aplication.