Espiru Recruitment Application

A safe place for closed application.
Espiru

Espiru Recruitment Application

Post by Espiru » 04 Oct 2010, 23:07

Hiya,

What is your character's name, race, class and level?
My character's name is Espiru and she's a level 54 Draenei Shaman.

Is this character your main character? Have you had any other characters before this one?
This is my main character currently, I have had other characters before; a Level 80 Paladin on the Outland server and some others I fooled around with but never got very high level.

What are you looking for in a guild (f.e. raiding, PvP, RP events etc)?
Well I'm looking for a social guild, with easy-going people, while at the same time having the opportunity to PvP and Raid at higher levels. Also recently I have been doing WoW lore reading and such and find RP'ing also a fun change in the way I play the game. Even though I'm still quite new at the whole WoW lore.

Why <The Raven Council> and not any other guild?
Well I used to be on the Outland server in a guild called Kindred of Twin Blades, but after a year or two too much drama happened in the guild, which in the end caused it to disband. My boyfriend (Ankuriaz) was also in the guild at the time, he told me about this server and about the guild he was in, so I jumped servers and came here. He spoke highly of the people and the guild and this way I'll have more people to talk to then just him ...lol...

Where (or from whom) did you hear about <The Raven Council>?
My boyfriend Andros (Avanira, Ankuriaz)

Who are you? (please tell us a little about the real life you).
Well my name's Jaime (jay-me) I'm 24 years old living in Amsterdam, originally I'm from Aruba (In the Caribbean). Lived in NY for a time, then moved to Amsterdam to study. I've been playing WoW since Vanilla but on US servers and on EU server since WOTLK. I'm studying Media & Culture at the University of Amsterdam. On the side I enjoy reading, photography, cooking and anything involving the sea (bodyboarding, windsurfing, scuba-diving).
Hope this is enough info =)

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient
Character name: Aliqh
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Demon Hunter
Battle.net character avatar: Aliqh

Re: Espiru Recruitment Application

Post by Alikh » 05 Oct 2010, 00:00

Question: how's your Dutch? As you're from Aruba it should be pretty good or do you just speak Papiamento and English? 8)

Wat vind je van Nederland? Vast niet zo warm als Aruba. Wel beter klimaat dan New York zeker.

Espiru

Post by Espiru » 05 Oct 2010, 00:13

Yes my Dutch is quite good (My mom is a Dutchie) and I speak English and Papiamento and Spanish =) Hehe... *cheers that someone knows about papiamento*

Nederland bevalt me goed, ik vindt het regen en kou niet zo lastig, alleen de hitte in de zomer wat is het benoud!! Ook al kom ik van Aruba kan niet eraan wennen. Heel beter dan New York, hier teminste ruikt het niet alsof je in een chemische fabriek zit =)

You ever been to Aruba?

Solisil
Ancient
Character name:

Post by Solisil » 05 Oct 2010, 12:47

We have decided to accept your application.
Welcome to the Raven Council! *smile*

Please contact an officer in game for an invite!
"All druids believe in god, we call it Nature"

Espiru

Post by Espiru » 05 Oct 2010, 18:40

Hiya,

As luck would have my Mac decided this morning to cease functioning :(
I've asked Andros to contact a officer to get on my character recruited, hope that is okay.
I'll know more when service centre lets me know what is going on.
Thanks for accepting my application, and it sucks i cant get to meet you guys sooner...
:x

dyron
Hatchling
Character name:

Post by dyron » 06 Oct 2010, 11:24

hey their welcome , been in aruba and curacao last year on holliday am from the netherlands myself , my dad did live in curacao for about 10 years :)

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient

Post by Alikh » 06 Oct 2010, 12:21

Espiru wrote:Yes my Dutch is quite good (My mom is a Dutchie) and I speak English and Papiamento and Spanish =) Hehe... *cheers that someone knows about papiamento*

Nederland bevalt me goed, ik vindt het regen en kou niet zo lastig, alleen de hitte in de zomer wat is het benoud!! Ook al kom ik van Aruba kan niet eraan wennen. Heel beter dan New York, hier teminste ruikt het niet alsof je in een chemische fabriek zit =)

You ever been to Aruba?
I've never been to Aruba but I know that Dutch is spoken a lot there and also that you have Dutch passports, right?

Espiru

Post by Espiru » 09 Oct 2010, 12:50

Hiya,

Got news back from Apple and it's I suspected my laptop is no more... I'm sorry for the wait, but Monday i'll be getting my new mac so when I do i'll make contact in-game for reqruitment... finally

@Dyron, so how'd you like both places?

@Alikh , yeah Dutch is commonly spoken on Aruba, but yeah most people there have Dutch passports since the official nationality there is Nederlandse.

Alikh
(Aliqh)
Ancient

Post by Alikh » 09 Nov 2010, 14:11

<accepted (but delayed)>