Ironbrew's Application

A safe place for closed application.

Ironbrew's Application

Post by Guest » 08 Sep 2009, 14:41

Greetins!
My name is Ironbrew, dwarven hunter and currently level 50 ( being Scottish there was no real choice in the race ;) ).

I have had 4 other 60's in the past however they were on the US servers and due to raiding times i had to change to EU so this is my new and only character.

So what am i looking for? Since leaving my other characters and starting fresh with only my RL friend on this server has proven to be very lonely indeed. I have never really been big on raiding 24/7 as i find that quickly takes the fun away, so for me, the kind of guild im looking for is more for meeting new people and having fun in a game i love. Although saying that i do enjoy instances and raids a couple of days a week like ZG as im a big fan of there. So as for a guild i like a bit of everything in the sense of pvp and pve however i am new to the whole rp side which is proven in being quite fun.

Therefore my goals for joining the guild, is primeraly to meet new ppl and just generally have fun, i am quite an experienced player so i feel that i can offer alot of help and advice.

So to wrap me up as a person

I am friendly, helpful, experienced and guildless lol!

i am not a begger, ask for help 24/7, quiet :)

thank u for your time and hope to hear from you all soon

Ironbrew aka Ricki

Last bumped by Anonymous on 08 Sep 2009, 14:41.