Character name: Damien

[Social Application] Damien

Post by zed » 23 Nov 2023, 23:36

Who is your character?
Damien, Worgen Warlock

Who are you?
Fred, 30, UK

Activity
I'm the quintessential casual these days, real life doesn't leave me tons of time for serious progression raiding or anything like that, so I mainly enjoy questing, transmog, dungeon runs, etc. I'm also a bit of an altoholic! :shock:

Guild history
I haven't been active on Defias Brotherhood for quite a few years, but around the start of WoD I ran a small roleplaying guild on the server called Grimhowl Warband.

References
WoWprogress, funnily enough. I was looking around to see what guilds were active when I decided to come back to the server, then looked into which were open to social members and sounded like a good fit for me.

About you
I'm a friendly, easygoing guy who tries not to take the game too seriously and is mostly just here for the social aspect of playing an MMO. I'm always down to help other players where I can, be it with advice or an extra pair of hands to try and clear a dungeon or raid (although I can make no guarantees on how well I'll perform on the latter!) :wink:

I've had a mostly active subscription since I first started playing in 2005/2006, although I have taken some breaks here and there. Started out on the US servers while I lived in the States, picked Defias Brotherhood when I started a new account on EU servers after moving back home around the start of Mists of Pandaria. Have spent the last several years on Argent Dawn, but have decided to come back home as I've still got some friends on the server and felt a bit homesick.

Gnomes
I don't mind the Gnomes, but I'm always worried about tripping over one.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, and hopefully I'll see you in-game soon! :)

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [Social Application] Damien

Post by Jimmble » 23 Nov 2023, 23:50

Thanks for your application. Please, give us some time to review it.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 24 Nov 2023, 19:26

Your application has been approved! Please poke an officer in-game for a guild invite.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 03 Dec 2023, 19:38

<recruited>