Post by BKWARPAL » 10 Nov 2023, 21:31

Who is your character?
Aléxandros, Warrior, Protection,
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en ... aléxandros
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... Aléxandros

Who are you?
Karel De Groote, 31, Belgium, Self independant Car Dealer

Experience
Long story short, I am a early birdie from the good old days where a tank had to smash his head on the keyboard and stay alive and tank all the way :lol: , I quit WOW when I was 21 so Exactly 10 years ago, Around the start of Cataclysm I think? I restarted my account, but yes I could have researched my previous account. I had 3 mains (DK, Hunter, Warrior) My main roles were nuking hard with my beastmaster hunter and tanking all the way with my Taurent Warrior. Account names were: Luckyhunter and Luckywarr from the server Draenor. I was OT and then promoted to MT later on in the expansion of WOTLK) Now I restarted and I missed it too much, I have no mom screaming to me anymore for food hahaha. I am still a bit rusty though, but getting there again with tanking step by step. I had a bit off a taste of mythics and raiding with PUG groups and I want to step it up by learning and raiding with the guild Raven Council, to make progress step by step

Raid Role
Here to start with, I am still in the learning phase of mastering my class. A real raiding role is keeping agro, cooperate with the DPS, Healers and especially MT. Interrupt, Intervene, tactics, mechanics... L2 understand everything, before really jumping into my role.

Your Spec
At this moment I have 3 talent Build. Since the new WOW is very much on AOE DPS. I do feel I as a tank need to dps a lot in comparison with the old wow. Our role has changed a bit... Talent builds RAID AOE, Mythic + and RAID ST. I do get a lot of information of Youtube and WOWHEAD.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
No alts beside my other account which I could probably retrieve. As I love to play a warrior I would make an off spec Fury

Communication
I have all the communication tools needed. Back in the days I had applied for the Guild (Flames of Fate) Same Recruitment tool, Forums, applying for raids and so on.

Your UI
I work with Mac and I have issues importing that screenshot... I can always email it? I work with a ton of add ons plater, weak auras, shadowedUF, MDT, Details, Bigwigs, Little Wigs, and so on xD

Guild History
I had a invite from a Guild recently, No activity just mass invite... Something I am not searching for...

Raid availability
I do make my own planning, and I have no children only 3 lovely dogs and my wife of course, Burt she is more then happy that I stay home instead of going out xD

References
I got in toch with the guild, through Jan Sijmons (Nesrynn). He had a really cool crafting experience with one of your guild members. He told me that you guys are recruiting, and there is no better time than the start of a new season! :-)

About you
I am an outgoing chill guy, very sporty, I love motorcycles more then cars even though I am a car dealer. I want to help people get better, that's how I am raised and that represent to me as person in real and Wow life. Life is too short not to enjoy every moment!

Frostie
Councillor
Character name: Frostie

Re: [RG1] Aléxandros, Warrior

Post by Frostie » 11 Nov 2023, 08:21

Hi there! Thank you for your application. We'll get back to you asap.

Btw your name is really Karel de Grote? Impressive.

BKWARPAL
(Alexandros)
Hatchling
Character name: Alexandros

Post by BKWARPAL » 11 Nov 2023, 12:17

haha Yes it is. My full name is Karel Junior De Groote, My dad's Karel De Groote :-)

BKWARPAL
(Alexandros)
Hatchling
Character name: Alexandros

Post by BKWARPAL » 15 Nov 2023, 07:38

Dear Raven Council,

As Raven Council is searching for DPS. I decided to respec yesterday evening to fury adapted all addons and UI. If you are wiling to test me. I am practicing my rot today. Just a heads up 😁

Have a good day

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Fahranya » 15 Nov 2023, 18:11

Good to hear, Karel. We are discussing your case at the moment and this does help.

Fah

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Fahranya » 20 Nov 2023, 18:55

Recruited to guild, awaiting trial.

F