Social Priest Application

A safe place for closed application.
Naftali
Hatchling
Character name: Naftali

Social Priest Application

Post by Naftali » 12 Jun 2023, 21:12

Dear all,

We are gathere.. wait, hold on, wrong form.
*cough*
Right. So to get down to business I would like to formally turn in my application to join this fine guild of men, women and.. well... err... gnomes..

My name is Naftali, a Human Priest recently graduated at Northshire Abbey. Currently investigating matters in the Broken Isles.

Somehow I have visions of a person, human, around age 40 that really influences my actions. As if the 2 of us are 1. It is weird to explain and I do not feel fully comfortable to talk about it. (38, M, divorced, Netherlands)

In this world I mostly like to discover all the stories it holds. all the history, the potential, the secrets, the hidden things... (As long if the team is good the game is enjoyable. I like PvE and PvP)

Eventhough I have recently graduated I am sort of an old soul. I have wandered around over and over, seen so much conflict but also seen peace and cooperation. (Been playing since launch -on and off- and played Horde and Alliance. I played Warcraft 1,2,3 and WoW. Did Vanilla and TBC Raiding but nothing really after that... Always loved the lore!!! Saurfang story just puts me to tears tbh..... Thrall Cata storyline, tears.... Jaina! tears... Arthas! Awesome!!!)

someone dropped a paper in Dalaran and I tried to tell him he dropped something. But he was on a gryphon and I couldn't catch up. Reading the note I saw it was about this guild and it was written by Dizz, I assume you know him?

About you
I am 38, Dutch, male, divorced. I mostly have time on the weekend and I play a little during the week. Ally and Horde.... haveing played both Alliance and Horde and been going back and forward between the two... I am torn. I love orcs PASSIONATELY!!!! But at the end of the day I am Human. I love Paladin and Priest... I always enjoyed healing or jack of all trades.
I work mon-fri, enjoying a quiet life even though I am quite social. I have played this game for years in private guilds (just me) but I want to enjoy the game with others again. Even though I feel DF is not the best expansion to do so. So far I haven't been a big fan of the dungeons. The flying around, the portalling crap. It just feels mehhhhhhhhhhh to me. SFK, SM, DM!!!!!!,Strat, Scholo, UBRS, Shattered Halls, Sethekk Halls, Old Hillsbrad, Black Morass... there are many GREAT dungeons with an awersome story!!! Never been a fan of Brann though so anything he is involved with I rather skip...

It 9.10pm now... My alarm goes at 5am. Really want to be in bed before 10pm so I finish my application for now so that I can finish my class quest and get my sleep... Really need it. Recovering from burnout, depression and tons of crap really. going back from not working at all to working FT and recently having moved so plenty work to do on the house really demands a TON of energy... which I don't have in abundance... So good night for now ;-)

Naftali

Gnomes
[What are they all about, eh?]

Vaelyn
Dark Raven
Character name: Vaelyn

Re: Social Priest Application

Post by Vaelyn » 12 Jun 2023, 21:30

Had a fun chat after I strategically spammed my macro after they asked for a guild ;)
Twitch.tv/Vaelyn

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 12 Jun 2023, 23:30

Thanks for your application. Please, give us some time to review it.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 13 Jun 2023, 17:37

<recruited>