DPS DK raiding application

A safe place for closed application.
Djord

DPS DK raiding application

Post by Djord » 16 May 2023, 01:02

Who is your character?
[Enarlay, Death knight, unholy (blood off spec), https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en ... co/enarlay, https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... co/Enarlay. Try to log out in main-spec gear]

Who are you?
Daniel, 23, England

Experience
I raided mythic progression on Uldir with the guild Chronos – Outland as the disc priest, clearing 5/8 bosses. Sadly after this tier the guild moved realms and my mythic guild raiding ended.

Prior to this I raided in mythic antorus as a MM hunter with the guild no surrender who were a 10/11 mythic guild.

I have achieved ahead of the curve in every raid tier that I have been an active player in the game, from when I started playing during tomb of sargeras, until I left the game after battle of dazar’alor. Returning every now and again to play with friends.

Raid Role
Im currently a trial dps raider in a small guild, i've just returned from a few years break from the game. for raids I normally watch guides in advance for the tiers, but watch refreshers before raids start to make sure im on the ball for everything. I also buy consumables, making sure im getting what is the current best and a lil extra incase anyone forgot. I have a few sources of info to keeo up to date from youtube, wowhead, icy veins and mythic raiding guilds such as method.

Your Spec
Currently 415 iLvl on unholy, . My current build is a single target focus build as the current raid tier is majority single target but the build allows for nice cleave with death and decay and death coil.

Unholy should prioritise upkeep of DOTS, keeping festering wounds from going above 4 and never lower than 1, dumping runic power before it caps. saving resources for when CDs come off of cooldown in 90 second segments. My opener using all my cooldowns and consumables is around 115k dps, then sustaining to around 52k for the rest of the fight, climbing once the boss reaches 35% health thanks to soul reaper and reaping.

Off-specs and Alternative characters
I am very comfortable tanking in raids and m+, my gear isnt currently tuned to DK but stat priority is very similar between unholy and blood.

Im in the process of leveling up my priest as I have mythic raiding experience healing so can do every role.

Communication
I have a microphone and am a very vocal player in general when it comes to tactics and calling things out to help raiders (if required), I have some IGL related stuff in other games and also coach players from time to time on hearthstone so communication is not an issue. Djord#21132

Combat Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... co/enarlay

I would like to emphasize that i've been playing dragonflight for only 2 and a bit weeks (including leveling) so havent had much chance to do end game content other than pug.

Your UI
https://imgur.com/a/iIUOCyc in raid, the top left has a weakaura for countdowns to abilities in the current encounter

Guild History
No surrender – Outland

Chronos – Outland

Carls Angels – Venture Co

No surrender stopped mythic raiding in bfa, it was run by a twitch streamer and their partner and I believe they wanted to move on to other games/content

Chronos moved realms and I did not want to financially commit to such an impulsive decision

Carls angels is a very small guild and currently raids as a 2-2-11 team which isnt sustainable for progress and due to commitments many players cant/wont raid consistently on the scheduled day

I would like to join raven council as I have seen that within the first week of the new tier you have made significant progress into the HC tier showing the groups skill and drive to do well in the game, this is the sort of environment I want in a guild and matches my own goals for the game

Raid availability
I can make all these times and can be flexible if anything changes

References
I found the guild on the realms wow progress page

About you
Im a very sociable person in real life and gaming, always trying to spread positivity in situations through humor. I also strive for improvement so am happy to help friends and guildies anyway I can!

Djord

Re: DPS DK raiding application

Post by Djord » 16 May 2023, 01:20

I've achieved ahead of the curve in Tomb of sargeras, Antorus the burning throne, Uldir, battle of dazar'alor and ny'alotha. Everything before tomb I was not an active player to get and everything after BfA I was not in a raiding guild and promptly quit the game during the 1st tier of shadowlands

Manatea
(Manaphos/Chromaticus/Manatea)
Councillor
Character name: Manaphos/Chromaticus/Manatea

Post by Manatea » 16 May 2023, 11:02

Hello, thank you for your application. We will get back to you asap!
How much does a rainbow weigh?

Not much - it's pretty light.

Tudum
Dark Raven
Character name: Tudum

Post by Tudum » 16 May 2023, 13:57

Great app !

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Fahranya » 17 May 2023, 09:42

Hello!

Your app looks great, I just have a question or two. How can I contact you easiest?

Fah

Djord

Post by Djord » 17 May 2023, 18:29

Hi, you can add me on discord Djord_#0118

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Fahranya » 17 May 2023, 23:12