A safe place for closed application.
FengaDMF
(Fenga)
Hatchling
Character name: Fenga

[Social] Fenga, lvl 70 Shaman

Post by FengaDMF » 17 Feb 2023, 12:34

Who is your character?
Fenga. Lvl 70 - Dwarf enhancement shaman.

Who are you?
Hi. My name is Håkon. 26 years old from Norway.

Activity
I play WoW most days right now, but the hours vary. I like to do old and new content. Casually doing most things, however my main goal in the game at the moment is farming mounts.

Guild history
I am currently in the guild <Void>. A social guild, which i joined in late 2020 after some time away from WoW. But after coming back in january after a 2 year break from the game, i came back to it being almost dead.
Before joining <Void> i was in the guild <Antimatter> as a raider. I spent the majority of my playtime in that guild.
Going way back i was in <The Lionhearts>.

References
I heard about the guild years ago. I briefly remember playing some PvP with someone from the Council, but i cant remember the name of that person. I am simply looking around for a new guild to join, and i came across you on Wowprogress, and as the name was familiar it seemed like a good place to apply.

About you
As mentioned, my name is Håkon(or simply Hakon), and i'm a full time student of biology, living in Oslo, Norway. Originally from a town called Ålesund on the west coast. I've played WoW on and off since i was around 10 years old.
I enjoy most aspects of the game, especially raiding. Although i probably have the time for it, i dont want to commit myself to it as off right now. I'm simply enjoying that i enjoy WoW at the moment. Something i can't say to have done for a few years. I'm quite social in game, and happy to help out on any matter if needed. As i also mentioned, i try to farm mounts most days, but i got a bit depressed seeing how many was added in Shadowlands, since i didnt play the expansion other that lvling to 60. So i have enough on my plate regarding mount collecting :P
Right now i really just want to be in a guild with active people. :)

Gnomes
You know, before i mained Shaman i played a lot of warrior. And my warrior has had quite a few race changes over the years. I woke up one morning years ago thinking i've never really played a gnome. So i race changed my warrior from Night elf to Gnome. I changed back 2 days later, so...

Jaera
Councillor
Character name: Jaera

Re: [Social] Fenga, lvl 70 Shaman

Post by Jaera » 17 Feb 2023, 17:23

Hey, thanks for your application, please wait while we review.

Jaera
Councillor
Character name: Jaera

Post by Jaera » 17 Feb 2023, 19:05

Hello again, your application has been approved, please speak to an officer in game for an invite!

Welcome to the Raven Council.

FengaDMF
(Fenga)
Hatchling
Character name: Fenga

Post by FengaDMF » 17 Feb 2023, 21:45

Hello and thank you. I will be on later or tommorow :)

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 18 Feb 2023, 20:41

<recruited>