Raid Recruitiment

A safe place for closed application.
Neero

Raid Recruitiment

Post by Neero » 11 Feb 2023, 20:50

Who is your character?
Néero, Paladin, Retribution, https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... n%C3%A9ero
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4( not sure why it hasnt updated to me being human yet :( but the progress is up to date)

Who are you?
Simon or Si, 34 and from England :)

Experience
I have played since Vanilla wow but didnt start raiding till wotlk clearing all raids on Normal 10/25 up untill WOD, took a break in WOD and came back during legion but didnt raid during that time, BFA i just floated around again mostly doing PVP, and then started raiding again in SL clearing heroic CN with some early mythic bosses then stopped playing again due to burn out of expansion, and now arriving at DF looking to make a comeback into some full time raiding again.

Raid Role
Currently i am DPS for raids but in the past i have flexed to healer if the guild requires a full time one, i use WOWlogs and WOWanalyzer and SIMC for a rough guide on my performance and i read the Paladin discord everyday for anything new

Your Spec
Currently have 2 seperate Talent trees simply for AOE and single target, most notiable difference is the switch between Righteous decree and Wake of Ashes and the double divine storm talent depending on wether bosses are add heavy or not. Mythic+ i bounce around between things like Turn evil and cleanse if needed and healing hands for aiding in healing.

Off-specs and Alternative characters.
I can Flex to Holy in desperate situations i try to keep the specs gear up to date as much as possible, Alt wise i dont have any alts i play im quite flexable on an alt that is needed for alt raids or low keys as such, all depends on what the guild would require.

Communication
I use Discord
Neero#2613

Combat Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4 Again i dont know why it hasnt updated have been Alliance for a week now at the time of writing this Application

Your UI
[Attach a screenshot of your current raiding UI, and if it shows anything unusual (in the UI, not the chat box :p), feel free to explain your choices. A screenshot during raid combat is most desirable.] https://ibb.co/q5rcwDf UI looks a mess with the edit mode on but its simple, i have the weak aura DBM on the right there with raid/party close by to provide healing or utility via mouse overs, all the information i need is within close eye shot to limit my eyes traveling all over the screen.

Guild History
Recent 2 guilds were Tooth and Fang horde Draenor left after the group of friends i had in the guild had disagreements with the GM, and most recent was a guild i joined with those group of friends called Ketamine guild ended up being unorganised and the general attitutde of everyone was "meme" like

Raid availability
Can raid all days have always done week day raids it would be nice to break those up with some weekend raiding too.

References
Was looking around for a new friendly relaxed raiding guild via WOWlogs and found a recent stream of a normal raid run of you guys that sounded very chill and friendly.

About you
Im an easy guy im always up for a challenge and pushing myself, Big nerd at heart and love some good banter :) once i get comfortable with everyone

Miscellaneous
[If you have any extra notes that do not necessarily fit in anywhere else, stick 'em here.] My parther who i raid with will also be making an Application so it would be nice if we can continue to raid together with you guys <3

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Re: Raid Recruitiment

Post by Fahranya » 11 Feb 2023, 23:34

Thanks for the application. Please give us some time to deliberate.

Fahranya
Councillor
raid leader
Character name: Fahranya
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Fahranya » 12 Feb 2023, 13:43

Accepted for trial.

Feel free to poke an officer for a guild invite.

F

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 12 Feb 2023, 17:27

<recruited>