Character name: Vanestia

RG Phoenix Raider Application Form

Post by Vanestia » 22 Mar 2021, 07:50

Who is your character?
Vanestia, Fire Mage
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... d/Vanestia
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... d/Vanestia

Who are you?
I would like to keep my name only for friends so just call me Vanestia or Finndev. I am 22y old and I am from Poland. I do speak English and Polish fluently.

Experience
My main goal is to finish Castle Nathria on Mythic difficulty as well as upcoming new raids. I have a lot of raiding experience as I have been raid leader in guild "Bloodrune" which helped me to improve myself a lot in cooperation with the others as well as with understanding the whole raid. I own the knowledge of the mechanics of all the bosses on all difficulties in Castle Nathria as I had to learn it due to raid leading.

Raid Role
[Describe your current role in a raid team, how you prepare for it and how you judge your own performance. Where do you learn new things and keep yourself updated on your class?]
As said before I was raid leading so I had to prepare a lot of things. I have the knowledge for all 4 difficulties in Castle Nathria Raid so LFR, Normal, HC and Mythic. I had to prepare tactics and adjust my raid team to deal with boss mechanics as easly as it was possible (with possible resources obviously). I have learned from the best guilds from the internet as well as from my friends playing wow for longer time than me and they are currently 6/10 mythic and we do communicate and play together a lot.

Your Spec
Actually Fire Mage was my very first caster and I had to spent a little bit of time to adapt to him and his „movement”? I love this spec as it’s very mobile and has one of the best defensives in the game which can be used in raids for many many things. My main rotation is based on combustion that is played around the encounter and need when I do have to use it, should I use it for AoE or for Single target damage? It depends on many many factors but the rotation is quite easy once you get used to it. For my talents I am taking almost the same ones every single time except Sludgefist fight.
Talents:
Searing touch, Shimmer, Rune of Power, Flame on, Frenetic Speed, Conflagration, Kindling
Firestarter - For Sludge
Flame Patch – For Mythic+

Off-specs and Alternative characters
For now I do have only a Fire Mage but I as considering alting some other casters like priest, lock or shammy.

Communication
I do have a microphone and I use it during the raids whenever I need to only so by calling that I am taking care of a specific mechanic or that I am using a specific skill so the others know about it and can play around it. I do not mind using any forums as well.

Combat Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/user/calendar/1374993/
I have been trying to update all the possible logs but they are most of the Times logs from casual raiding with previous guild.

Your UI
I do not honestly know how to post a picture here ^^ but I am using PREHEAT Elvui and it's clear and nice!

Guild History
I have been playing with the „Bloodrune” guild as a Raid Leader for over 2 months and I have left it because this guild lacked people who were commited enough to finisz Denathrius HC and go for Mythic. This guild is assembling new team with Mythic progress so I am interested in joining them.

Raid availability
All days, desired Times evening so from like 6pm-12pm? But I think I can raid almost anytime.

References
I have searched for a good guild that I may join with Mythic progress on „progress site”

About you
My name is Vanestia and I am in love in raiding, I like talking to new foreign people in English because we can share a lot of experience and have some fun together. I am friendly (at least I think so ^^) and I am trying to be helpful so if people need help I may be the one that provides it.

Miscellaneous
Have fun and progress! ^^

Pylori
Dark Raven
Character name: Pylori

Re: RG Phoenix Raider Application Form

Post by Pylori » 22 Mar 2021, 13:37

Thx for hopping on disc and answering some more questions. The officers still need to give their ok, but if you are accepted you are welcome to join the Phoenix Raidgroup. We'll start the trial and see if the vibe works out for both you and us.
New Living Translation - Malachi 4:2
"But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture."

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 22 Mar 2021, 20:41

Your application has been approved! Please poke an officer in-game for a guild invite.

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 24 Mar 2021, 17:13

<recruited>