A safe place for closed application.
Sibs
(Wingthing)
Hatchling
Character name: Wingthing

[RG Phoenix] Wingthing, Lvl 60 Resto Druid

Post by Sibs » 19 Mar 2021, 01:24

Who are you?
I'm Sibs, 22, German! Went from newbie to 1.2k RIO in 3 months, highly competitive player with a somewhat chill attitude. Joined you all for 2 M raid pulls as a PUG and offered up my healing services. I run PvE content, 15+ M+ and Raids.

Who is your character?
Wingthing, Azjol, Resto Druid (balance side spec). This is my main! I'm looking to raid with yall and see if we vibe for a bit before considering a server transfer.

Why that spec?
It's the first thing I started playing 3 months ago, and I've grown to love the complexity and versatility, even the forethought required. I quite enjoy the skill ceiling :)

Guild History
My first casual guild (Purple Nurples) broke apart when the main tank and leader was still on 190 gear on HC Sludge, which was very indicative of the overall progression attitude. Ever since I've been searching for an M raiding healing spot wherever, joining a few guilds for alt raids or M+ to improve. You guys need a healer, I need a spot, sounded like a great fit.

Experience
I raided N and then HC Nathria up to Sludgefist with Nurples, then got AotC with Consiliums Alt raids, pushing my parses high so I could get accepted as an M healer somewhere. In Consilium I got to compare my healing to their progression resto druid and learn some new tricks! I play exclusively Resto Druid.

Raid Role
Currently, I provide either general throughput healing through Efflo, Wild Growths and Rejuvs which I ramp up for raid damage, mild to heavy tank healing, or a healthy mix plus timed cooldowns for raid damage. I monitor key cooldowns used by other healers to coordinate without prior timing tactics. I also log regularly!
I'm versatile and not really stuck in my role.

Expectations
Raiding any M Nathria is already an amazing step up for me which I'm very excited for. As long as I get to run it with people dedicated to improving, I don't mind getting stuck on things or using PUGs while waiting for the group to finish forming. That's how I got here in the first place!

Raid availability
I've got a flexible schedule and the raid times or days are generally no problem!

Gnomes
... I could probably punt one really far?

References
I was a PUG Healer for yall! After that, I ran some M+ with Frostie and Teslacoill, you can probably bother them for a judge of character.

Miscellaneous
Nothin! I'm comfortable in voice and can keep clear coms during pulls. Also happy to heal M+ for you all :)
My discord is Sibs#4508, I'm already on your server. Let me know if something is missing!

Pylori
Dark Raven
Character name: Pylori

Re: [RG Phoenix] Wingthing, Lvl 60 Resto Druid

Post by Pylori » 20 Mar 2021, 02:33

Like I told you over discord we are indeed still looking for more members to fill up and create a stable 20 man roster. Your logs are nice, you communicated via discord and I like your attitude towards gnomes. Teslacoill our healing officer also poked me saying to give you a trial by fire so all I have left to say is to join us in our upcoming raids (Heroic run this Sunday)!

I think you will need to be on a connected realm to actually join the guild, so... @Officers, if you guys are ok with the application we can maybe just add her as a current member/trial for RG Phoenix on discord? (I'm also thinking I might want a seperate role for trials on discord?)
New Living Translation - Malachi 4:2
"But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture."

Trok
Dark Raven
raid leader
Character name: Trok
Specialization: raid leader

Post by Trok » 20 Mar 2021, 03:10

As Pylori has 100% the application!

Your application has been approved, please go ahead and poke an Officer for an Invite. :)
BNET TROK#11997

Sibs
(Wingthing)
Hatchling
Character name: Wingthing

Post by Sibs » 20 Mar 2021, 13:08

Thanks yall! I'm already on discord, will leave a note in general to give me a role.
I'll be there sunday :)

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Post by Cecîl » 14 Jun 2021, 20:56

<recruited>