New Fourm

A safe place for closed application.
le2kos

New Fourm

Post by le2kos » 05 Mar 2021, 17:05

ho are you?
Hello my name is George age 26 lebanese am generally a postive person who have an approach of learning and always testing my limit to the max am very social person like to interact with people help and get help while being friendly to everyone

Who is your character?
Lekoss, Outland, Monk, Windwalker, https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... and/lekoss,

Why that spec?
well i liked ww monks specially for the learning curve and the satisfaction of mastering its rotation still a work in progress but i love that the more work you put in it you see the improvement .

Guild History
am in a small gulid called sons of elite well i dont see myself getting better since i cant get learn much people are not social and no raids groups are forming i would like to improve as a player and i dont see myself in a position to do that in this gulid

Experience
This is my first year being seriously into wow raiding i was always a casual gamer since i used to play other video games more competitively since my gulid couldnt do much of the raid i had to pug it and i reached 9/10 h on nc

Raid Role
When i raid am mostly a dps i might misplay sometimes but i would be sure to learn from each mistake and also being prepared before entering a boss from YouTube and other websites i would say when i know mechanics of the boss i would do above average in some cases

Expectations
my expectations is to have a friendly community trying to improve as a group while being active and social as of how much time it takes it wouldn't matter for me as long as we are active

Raid availability
Yeah i would be available at these hours almost every time since my work is in the morning so i wouldn't have a problem with it only if an emergency happened i would ofcurse inform before hand

Gnomes
Gnomes think they are funnier then they actually are...

References
A friend of mine applied to this gulid and i wanted to join in aswell :)

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: New Fourm

Post by Jimmble » 05 Mar 2021, 17:15

le2kos wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 17:05
Gnomes
Gnomes think they are funnier then they actually are...
Nono, Jimmble is total funny!

*makes funny faces*

Pylori
Dark Raven
Character name: Pylori

Post by Pylori » 07 Mar 2021, 19:22

Hey Lekoss, I heard about the issues with joining the guild on your current character and/or server transferring. Cattia told Jimmble he was still looking into it, but just got news that it's a no go.

I suggested to him to lvl and new character and get it gear ready and we could see from there. I can't make any promisses about the raidspot though. But if there is still room we can trial you then. And even without the raidgroup I hope you can find a home here in TRC :). So I would suggest you start off joining as a social if the officers are ok with that.
New Living Translation - Malachi 4:2
"But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture."

Jaera
Councillor
Character name: Jaera

Post by Jaera » 09 Mar 2021, 20:49

Good day to you, your application has been approved!

This, as has been stated is for a Social Application at first.

If you are ok with this please whisper an officer for an invite!

Cecîl
(Cellyca)
Dark Raven
recruitment, guild bank
Character name: Cellyca
WoW character class: Druid
Specialization: recruitment, guild bank

Post by Cecîl » 14 Jun 2021, 20:55

<Not recruited>