[Social] Nerisji, currently level 35 paladin!

A safe place for closed application.
Nerisji
Hatchling
Character name: Nerisji

[Social] Nerisji, currently level 35 paladin!

Post by Nerisji » 02 Mar 2021, 09:24

Who is your character?
Nerisji, a level 35 Dark Iron Dwarf Paladin.

Who are you?
My name is Lis, I'm an almost 34 year old woman from Denmark.

Activity
Mostly, I like doing world content stuff. Questing and understanding more of the lore, farming old dungeons and whatnot. I really like levelling so I'm also doing that a fair amount most of the time. I really like a bit of everything, sometimes farming, sometimes just jumping around, you know how it is!

Guild history
I haven't been in any guilds recently, since I've had a bit of a break from WoW in general. Getting older with less time to play and work taking up so much time! But when I was active, I was in The Aegis (waaaay back) and The New Expedition (less way back).

References
Finnan, I believe is in the guild? I've knoen her since forever and she's telling me it's a great guild :D I also believe I know a few other members, but I mostly remember their old names and I don't know the ones they go by now!

About you
I've played WoW since back in Vanilla and I love the game, I do. I've been in raiding guilds when I was younger and very much enjoyed that aspect of it, however, getting older with less time to just play has given me an appreciation for everything else to do in the game as well. I like coming back to play WoW because it's a little bit like coming to a second home, one I know so well.
I've mostly played a druid named Shanre and a hunter named Nerisja, if anyone remembers that name now. I also very much enjoyed RP for a long while, where I played a human named Noxie.
I generally play on my days off and I miss the social aspect of it, which comes with being in a great guild, so I figured I would give this a shot!

Gnomes
That is a god question, I've had mostly good experiences with them, although they do tend to sometimes blow things up when it's rather unfortunate!

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Re: [Social] Nerisji, currently level 35 paladin!

Post by Jimmble » 02 Mar 2021, 09:28

Ooooh, a Dark Iron dwarf? Aren't those evul?

Nerisji
Hatchling
Character name: Nerisji

Post by Nerisji » 02 Mar 2021, 09:44

Well I mean, what is evil, really? Depends entirely on your definition and I'm just clearly here to spead the good of the light and all. Promise :mrgreen:

Jimmble
Councillor
recruitment
Character name: Jimmble
Specialization: recruitment

Post by Jimmble » 03 Mar 2021, 10:06

Fine! You can come in then. But take off that "I <3 Ragnaros" T-Shirt!

Jingles
Councillor
Character name: Jingles

Post by Jingles » 04 Mar 2021, 10:54

<recruited>